Glad To Be Back!!

Fello forumites, its good to be back! I wanted to let everybody know that since I left my previous employer, that I have found a new home in the knife industry, CAMILLUS CUTLERY. These guys really have alot going on with the new CUDA QUICK ACTION folders, the TERZOULA CQB1's, the CYBERKNIVES, and one of my favorites from the past, BECKER KNIFE & TOOL! All this backed up by 124 years of American knifemaking tradition.

My new position will be PRODUCT MANAGER, which translates to sales, marketing, and new product developement. I will be assisting my good friend Phil Gibbs with monitoring BLADEFORUMS, whom I promise is ALOT better at answering your technical questions than I am. We plan on continuing to be very active with the online community, and look forward to your continued feedback. We are proud of what BLADEFORUMS has become, and look forward to it growing further. Let us know what we can do to help.

PS. Yes our new website is on the way.....

Best Regards,

Will Fennell
Camillus Cutlery

wfennell@rjsonline.net

Will - it's great to hear that you are staying in this industry. Sounds like Camillus has a few tricks up their sleeve
wink.gif
Please keep us updated on the new stuff...sounds pretty exciting! My best wishes to your in the new endeavor.

------------------
Dexter Ewing
Knife Reviews Moderator
AKTI Member # A000005

Good show will, Good show to Camillus as well. I'm looking forward to some good stuff to come.

------------------
-Tim-

Will,

Congrats. I am glad you are still in the knife industry. Sure sounds like Camillus has a lot of interesting things in the works.

Regards,

Tom Carey

Back