Attention Glitches this morning

If you get a duplicate in a discussion no big deal just edit it out. If you get a duplicate in the exchange area as the thread starter please report it so it can be removed.

I've noticed the lags when posting. Agree with rycen.
Spark Spark

add. It's doing it to this post.

It just hung up on me. Didn't panic, just opened another window, checked the post, it was there & then closed the first window. Voilà, all good.

Edit: This time it took a while before the post showed up after multiple reloads.
Edit #2: 1st edit took longer. Hung up, then 4 reloads later, it showed up.

This may be related to disk storage space - I may have to increase the HDs on the webserver.

Ok, forums seem much snappier now

Hm weird, thought this was fixed. Pages are loading quick but posts are taking forever

Test

This one went right through. Weird... You might’ve nailed it down, Kevin. :thumbsup:

Hm weird, thought this was fixed. Pages are loading quick but posts are taking forever
I'm also having problems updating the mod log. I did it, but it took several minutes.
And this "reply-post" took a very long time to load.

It's very hard to fix the duplicates. Each merge or thread move requires about a minute and a half.

Noticed another weird glitch just now Spark Spark , none of my posts since 11:00am yesterday show up in searches:confused: Not on my profile page or in a generic by member (me) search...very bizarre

Spark Spark , thanks for working to clear up the glitches. I've noticed another still hanging around this morning. When I go my Profile Page, click on Post Areas, then click on a number under Threads, I only get a fraction of the the threads I've started that show up as Search Results. I've tried that on another member's Profile Page with the same results.

Appreciate all you do to keep things running here. --Steve

Not only did I experience a doubling, but the initial post eliminated sections of my text, as well as crucial bits of text for my image links (cutting off the image link “” from the end of a couple images, for example).

Also, when I examine my post history (clicking my profile, recent posts, view all started threads) a BIG chunk of my posts are missing, including my most recent sale thread. That’s a little disconcerting...

...and the two posts just above mine here weren’t visible when I posted my post!!! Ha!

Still working to track this down guys
Not sure if this helps...the double posts aren’t counting as thread replies.
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...ronzed-out-wharnie-half-track-triway.1703139/

BE047-FB0-9-FF2-4756-8241-8535062-D4-ED3.jpg

BE047-FB0-9-FF2-4756-8241-8535062-D4-ED3.jpg

Thanks for the heads up, but it's not relevant

Just a thought Spark Spark , maybe post a warning banner advising people to slow down and give posts a minute to register.

Yep, double posts left and right all morning, I was just going to ask about this and saw I was beaten to it.

Back