Glutton for Pain? A New Special Project . . .

Craig,

I really excited about this special project of yours, and can't wait to get "mine, all mine, and nobody elses"
biggrin.gif
I was wondering, though what type of rig this little honey will be wearing?

I personally would like to see what a Sarki can do in a modern rendition of leather and wood; after all, this isn't a really traditonal khukuri. But, I'd be satisfied if she was just dressed in "basic leather underwear". Still, what have you got planned?

------------------
Watakushi Wa Shinajin Desu
DeathDancer

I think I'm going to stick with the standard khukuri sheath for expediency and trandition reasons. I think this khukuri will be an excellent 'after market' sheath project for an owner who wants that extra degree of customization.

------------------
Craig Gottlieb
Gurkha House
Blade Forums Sponsor

Craig,

Actually, I think that would look pretty good, though as I said, since this is a non-traditonal blade, the outcome might just surprise us.

Is it going to have a chakma and karda?

Bringing the Ken Onion back to the top for all.
Count me in if some of the first ten back out. I am down the list a little from there. Thanks, Rick

Well, this is the one I've been waiting for. Only 15? Something about that credit card thing, Craig--any alternate way to pay, if I promise to send it ASAP?

------------------
Watakushi Wa Shinajin Desu
DeathDancer

Movement, transcends movement, transcends thought--Zazen Mantra

1. Edd Harbin
2. Jon
3. kipkan
4. kipkan
5. MacHete
6. Kozak
7. OMRie
8. Jaeger
9. Blackdog
10. Marcus
11. RA Carignan
12. Lokelani
13. Deathblow
14. snipehunta
15. coyote
16. HankS
17. Ash
18. ArchAngel
19. X-Head
20. HankS
21. rdnzl
22. Grimas
23. Tom Carey
24. DeathDancer
25. Bill Siegle
26. phantom4
27. ArchAngel

That's the list. There are some people there that we haven't heard from in a while. When they come in, and we get everything ironed out, we'll figure out an order process that's fair and equitable.

------------------
Craig Gottlieb
Gurkha House
Blade Forums Sponsor

I was wondering what the status on this was. Glad to see things are moving along. I look forward to getting my hands on the finnished product.

Regards,

Tom Carey

Hi Craig.

Count me as still in.....patiently waiting to see if any more drop off.....
biggrin.gif

Hank

They're now available for purchase (to the 1st 15) on the "specials" section of our website. See "First Ken Onion Pics" for ordering instructions.

------------------
Craig Gottlieb
Gurkha House
Blade Forums Sponsor

Back