Go for the record

Status
Not open for further replies.
rdnzl,

The Cold Steel Black Bear Classic is one cool KNIFE. I could have had one not too long ago on a trade, but I had strong doubts that it would fit my WIDE hand, due to the tight "sub-hilt". That, and its' sheath is for Right-Hand use only. (I'm a "Lefty").

I ended-up selling the knife I had to trade (Gerber BMF, $183!), and buying a Cold Steel Recon Scout ($90, shipped), AND a Luminex Navy Seal Diving Watch ($105, shipped)!.
smile.gif

------------------
Dann Fassnacht
Aberdeen, WA
glockman99@hotmail.com
ICQ# 53675663

Hi, my name is Doug & I don't have a knife addiction, I think? I can resist buying that new knife, I can resist.....

Fàilte,

Thought I just join you guys in this record breaking event related to one of Gods greatest gift to men... KNIFE.

Just can't get enough of it

Irìd Ghibht Dhé Agus An Righ -
"Through the Grace of God and the King"

Good Knife Morning,

This thread is doing rather well. Well everyone have a Good Knife Day.
Maddog2020, I also ordered a Carnivore Cub from 1SKS. How could I pass up a price like that? I can't seem to track the number yet, I hope that just means it hasn't shipped, not that my order got lost. I may have to call the Mike and Spark show just to be sure.
biggrin.gif

Hi, I`m Roger and I also am a knifeaholic. I keep hoping some day they will come up with a cure but until then I`m hooked.

Hi I'm Jerrod, and I'll take a Microtech Auto over a beautiful woman any day.
biggrin.gif

Hey what gives? I leave for a few hours and we are only on page 22
tongue.gif
. Imagine if ALL of the lurkers and posting members posted even just once.
I have noticed that some of the "Talonite regulars" have refused to post....hmmm now why do you think that is....
Don't get me wrong I have Nothing against Talonite and plan to get some real soon(when I can finally afford it
mad.gif
Just nice to see this thread kicking serious A$$.
Ooops almost forgot.....Knife!!!

[This message has been edited by Roy (edited 09-06-2000).]

Woohoo made it to page 23....Take that....
tongue.gif
Do I hear page 24 on the horizon?

Oh BTW KNIFE

Hi my name is Rob, and I'm an alc.. oops, that is a knifeaholic. This is my first post in this thread. Whoa! 23 pages.

Have a knife day!

Badger

Hi I'm Scott and I am a Certified KnifeNut.

I have not reached Addict Status yet because I have never forfeited Food or Rent for a Knife.

------------------
AKTI Member No. A000370
Email: DouglasSctt@Netscape.net

Knives are ADDICTING regardless of where its a $3 import, or a middle range custom folder. The customs have a unique feel to them.
smile.gif
All I can say is once you buy a custom KNIFE there is no going back.
frown.gif

"Buyer beware!"
wink.gif

------------------
Ray 'md2020'

ATKI member #A001042

Today is turning out to be a very KNIFE day. I woke up and decided to make myself an english muffin. I opened the KNIFE drawer to get a serrated KNIFE to cut the muffin, and then a butter KNIFE to butter the muffin...he he.. I said "butter the muffin"..he he. Then I had to order some KNIVES for a customer. Now I am on BFC talking about KNIVES. I am still waiting for my Hossom KNIFE that I have on order, but that is months away.

I love KNIVES.

I need a new KNIFE.

I want a new KNIFE.

Who likes KNIVES?

I like KNIVES.

Do you like KNIVES?

Let's talk KNIVES.

------------------

Louis Buccellato
http://www.themartialway.com
Knives, Weapons and equipment. Best prices anywhere.
-------------

"only the paranoid will survive"

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

This thing looked like it was going to be stillborn late last week. After I leave for a few days, I come back and it 23 PAGES LONG!!!? Holy ****, Batman™!!
eek.gif

------------------
iktomi

Wow!

If we blow enough bandwidth we can have fun archiving the Blade Discussion Forum yet again. Lets go for it Rah Rah Rah...

Come on page 24...
biggrin.gif

Still thinking of how to get that SIFU, now that is a knife.

Its been one knife of a day.i leave for a while and BAM!,pg.23.on to 24.knifeknifeknifeknife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back