Going to get DN's woma....aaaa, Subhilt!

Yeah, I was kinda wondering the same thing???? From what I understand, Thatmguy is putting them up on ebay :eek:

Quit holdin' out!!!! Post those pics!!!!

Originally posted by Blade Babe

Anyone else want to see the pics???

BB

Damn girl!:D I've been requesting pics since this early on in this thread:p Man. Some people just can't take a hint...:cool:

Alright, cough up those pics guys. You've had enought time to recuperate from this weekend!:D

Pics coming up. This one must have been before she put on those Daisy Dukes!

attachment.php

Oh my heart....my heart!!!! Has anyone ever seen something so beautiful as BB. She reminds me of (wheres that damn romantic poetry book!) ).....of something sweeter than words can describe :)

Blade Babe, you will make someone the luckiest man on earth. I only hope that one day I can be what you deserve :D

(who needs poetry, this smut book is doing just fine)

what in the name of God is Shaggie holding on to!!!???:eek:

Holy Crap! Is that a very large tube holding a very large variant AK!!??

Actually, we didn't get to test it out. Everything left with the Hogs!:D :p Even that 10" thingy that BB and Shaggi bought for auction:cool:

Ok Mike, they've been frothing at the mouth long enough. Post the group picture. All I can say is POOR POOR DN. His cheerleader story may have done him in:( :(
Bob

You must be talkin about this. Sorry germs, forgot these were on my camera. Too many brain cells died that night....

Nemesis, sorry about your luck bubba...

This is, across the top: Me, Strabs, (DN's knife) Dark Nemesis' wife, Eric Porkerson, 1whoporks, Proporker, and bringing up the bottom, Porklander, who picked up his first variant.

attachment.php

Ack!! From the results of my interspacial geometry that would be about the right size.

MY KNIFE WAS ACTUALLY THERE!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :grumpy:

Oh no no no no no, this can't be happening. Wheres the beer wheres the fricking beer :(

:eek:

I wondered about that. It was supposed to show up on BB!!! I need new glasses (preferable full of beer).

That's a great pic!!

So DN, I'm guessing that the next time I tell you to come get if you want it......that you'll take me seriously!!;)

Strabs......you're still cute even though you wear eyeliner!! LOL!!

You're knife and ALOT more INFI! You all should have seen the cool variants Jerry brought!! Very cool!!

BB

Back