• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GOOD - - Microtech Knives - Anthony L. Marfione is a CLASS ACT.

As you guys know I was scammed out of my NIB Microtech Socom Elite on a trade with Lazy Otter - Nick Reynolds in Richmond, VA.
You can find all the discussion HERE.
-----

I am also a member of two big Microtech groups on Facebook and I shared the story about being scammed looking for advice and to make sure no others fall into same trap.

Well something amazing happened! Anthony L. Marfione left a comment on my post that he would like to help.
We got in touch and he asked me for my address and said that he wanted to ship me a replacement knife!
He wanted me to focus my energy on my daily life instead of using my energy to go after the scammer.

How amazing is that? I absolutely had no words, but Thank you! This made me whole again. I felt so much love and so much care.

Anthony if you ever read this, I have a great respect for you as person. You have a big heart!

I am honored to have few of your knifes and you have a follower for life!

So a day later I get this pretty box delivered to me by UPS man!

It was shipped Overnight! I open it and inside is long sleeve Microtech t-shirt and BRAND NEW Socom Delta in Red with My Name engraved on it!

Socom Delta happens to be my absolute favorite knife from Microtech Knives.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

From-Tony-1.jpg~original

From-Tony-2.jpg~original

From-Tony-3.jpg~original

From-Tony-5.jpg~original

Last edited:
Glad to see something positive about MT for a change. Really excellent service.

That was a top shelf thing for him to do. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wow, that's really cool of him to do. I hate to say it, but I wouldn't have expected that from Microtech. Nice to hear they're becoming more concerned with their customers.

Having read through the aforementioned thread and the firestorm about it, to see Mr. Marfione reaching out like this is just awesome!
Glad things turned out for the better :)

Very cool to see Mr. Marfione do this for you. And to go ahead and have your name engraved as well :thumbup:

One of the more impressive things I've heard yet... certainly puts Microtech in a very different light. Glad to hear the good news for you.

You DEFINITELY deserved a good turn after that mess Peter!!
Enjoy that beautiful blade...go cut lots of stuff!
Joe

Super cool. I've always had great experiences and service - despite what others say - with Microtech. I've been carrying an Ultratech, for longer than I care to admit.

Maybe he should send brand new knives to all the other people his company is stringing along for months and months on very minor repairs. I met him at blade show, and he is a straight up tool. Drunk with his shirt half way unbuttoned,. Looked like a washed up pro wrestler.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Maybe he should send brand new knives to all the other people his company is stringing along for months and months on very minor repairs. I met him at blade show, and he is a straight up tool. Drunk with his shirt half way unbuttoned,. Looked like a washed up pro wrestler.

Exactly. Sending someone a free knife is easy. Allocating sufficient resources to actually fix your company's piss-poor warranty/customer service department isn't as easy, and requires actually caring about your customers.

Exactly. Sending someone a free knife is easy. Allocating sufficient resources to actually fix your company's piss-poor warranty/customer service department isn't as easy, and requires actually caring about your customers.

How true Bran!
And after many years of this terrible service, nothing has been done to improve it.
They come out with a gabillion new models and collabs each year, but refuse to be bothered with warranty service.
Joe

The warranty is to the original owner.

That's interesting, but what does it have to do with this topic?

How true Bran!
And after many years of this terrible service, nothing has been done to improve it.
They come out with a gabillion new models and collabs each year, but refuse to be bothered with warranty service.
Joe

Yeah, what does that have to do with this topic?

The warranty is to the original owner.

You made this same moronic non sequitur 9 months ago, nearly exactly as long as Microtech held on to my knife before sending it back to me in exactly the same broken condition, despite claiming it was fixed.

Back