Gossman Knives now available at Knivesshipfree.com!

Damn, I just looked at the site and saw a Mini-Tusker in Red/Black. Nice looking collection there at KSF.

Scott,
congratulations on KSF carrying your knives!Going to be dam hard to resist buying one when all you have to do is click on it and you can have it in your hands in a few days.....lol.

Mike

The Backwoods Companion will only be available through KSF. I'm doing that one as an exclusive for them. There may be other new models that way also.
Scott

We are really excited to carry Scott's knives.

I am really liking the Backwoods Companion. It is tough enough to do most anything, but small enough to be an EDC.

Great work.

Derrick --

May I suggest carrying a couple of Scott's PSKs? Great lil' knives. Those WUKs look very handy too. I'll rationalize may way into ordering one of those from you in the next couple of days. :eek:

Derrick, I'm real excited about this. Thanks! Already got the next batch in the works.
Scott

Derrick --

May I suggest carrying a couple of Scott's PSKs? Great lil' knives. Those WUKs look very handy too. I'll rationalize may way into ordering one of those from you in the next couple of days. :eek:

I have let Scott come up with what I carry, so I am at his mercy!

So far so good!

:thumbup:Congratulations Scott.

I just read the email from KSF.I'm gonna read that interview in the morning.

I'm glad things are going well for you.

Congrats, Scott! Was on the site today and saw the new additions. Best of luck.
Mike

Good to see. Maybee it will open up the doors for more to exprience your fine tools. Really like that backwoods companion.

This is terrific Scott! I have purchased a bunch of stuff from Derrick, great guy to work with. Very COOL! :)

EDIT: Any chance we'll see some Kepharts headed that way?

Uh...Scott, Derrick is now out of WUK's. :mad: Some fool bought the Green Linen one this morning. :foot: ;)

Back