Gossman knives patch free giveaway

silenthunterstudios

Slipjoint Addict
Platinum Member
I have an extra Gossman Knives patch, and would like to give it away here. Ah, but that one catch.

Post a pic of your favorite Scott Gossman knife in use. Whether its opening up your newly arrived box containing your new Gossman knife, or for what they're intended for, big timber. Also, please tell us what your first Scott Gossman knife was.

Here is a pic of the patch lifted from Scotts thread

newpatch.jpg

This contest will run two weeks, your first post number will be your entry number. In two weeks, my little brother will pull a number from his Gossman knives hat :D.

For the mods, I asked Scott about it, he said it was fine.

Last edited:
Thanks for the opportunity but I couldn't choose my favorite......

survivaltrip210.jpg

laketrip044.jpg

cool contest...:thumbup: other than my wicked sharp firesteel striker, this is my only other Gossman...:eek: a PSK.. i love it... i scored this one a long time ago, when Scott first started making them...

mike

IMG_1784.jpg

IMG_1799.jpg

OK, I'll throw in the ubiquitous baton shot, here using the fabulous PSK Sr.

Thanks SHS. I'll give you a hat to send out with the patch when I see you this weekend. :thumbup:
Scott

I'm going to bow out of the running for the patch, but I couldn't resist in throwing up some pics.

Here's my first Gossman, (Actually Razorback) PSK
2007-02-06004.jpg

But here's my favorite, the Tusker:
2007ATCabelastrip016.jpg

2008-06-19022.jpg

Well I'm not shy...

Here is me and my nessie necker doing what it does best... skinning a deer.
nessienecker1a.JPG

And here is my first (and tied for favorite) the Texas Razor:

txrazor9.JPG

lupawolf is the winner! Send me your info, and I will get your hat and patch out to you.

silenthunterstudios at gmail

Way to go LupaWolf. :thumbup: Now you need another knife to go with the new hat and patch. :D
Scott

Back