Got ANY Favorite Zombie apocalypse knife

Surely im not the only one who imagines that in a Zombie Apocalypse, if i could get hold of any knife, I imagine which my knives I would get in order to survive the Zombies. since we all know that zombies are attracted to sound. (so guns aren't your best option here)

POST YOUR TOP 3 KNIVES HERE

Mine
1) Busse Battle Pappy
2) Cold steel Gurka Kukri (san mai)
3) idk what its called but its a badass busse

BCSBattlePappy2.jpg
cs35atcj.jpg
images

If I could have ANYTHING?

Well, obviously the The Mack Daddy-O from Zombie Tools is my #1. 42 inches of 1/4" 5160 should split skulls pretty well.

zombie_tools_mack_daddyo_1200-thumb.jpg

Followed by a Vakra...

zombie_tools_vakra_1200-thumb.jpg

And probably an Esee Izula as a small EDC type thing.

One of my Condor machetes, a Spyderco or Kershaw clipped in pocket, and an SAK as a backup.

Truthfully though, in any sort of apocalyptic scenario I'd be dead within a year anyways. I'm diabetic, have to take insulin twice a day, and it has to be refrigerated. After a few months, the chances of scavenging any gets lower and lower.

Valiant golok. Gotta be able to use the blade with one hand while shooting with the other!

nice Knife looks like the tanto my dad used to have it could cut into a stone brick and it still wasn't dull

Even if they existed, which they do not, zombies are supposedly already dead so those knives are not going to have much effect on them. Neither is anything else except a weapon that can instantly vaporize flesh so far as I can see. So an atomic or hydrogen bomb or a high power industrial/weapon grade laser seems like the minimum necessary weapon, if zombies even existed.

Even if they existed, which they do not, zombies are supposedly already dead so those knives are not going to have much effect on them. Neither is anything else except a weapon that can instantly vaporize flesh so far as I can see. So an atomic or hydrogen bomb or a high power industrial/weapon grade laser seems like the minimum necessary weapon, if zombies even existed.

Man, do you not know about zombies.
Take out the brain, and that's that. :)
Read up on the "facts" in The Zombie Survival Guide, or The Zombie Combat Manual.

(Lasers and nukes...what a noob :p)

I disagree about the gun. I know this is a blade form. I to love the blades. A blade will require you to work in too close. Listen I know. I used to date a Zombie. It takes a 12ga cylinder bore shotgun. Not only is it quick, but they shut right up. No more It’s my birthday It’s my birthday. How was I suppose to know that open pit was hers anyway.

Back