Got my new boots today....

And the are awesome!!!! I picked up a pair of Danner Arcadia's and man are these some sweet boots. They are so comfy i sometimes forget im wearing boots. They dont seem to need any break in(At least i cant imagin them getting any better lol) If anyone is looking for a great pair of boots i would reccomend these to anyone, may be a little on the expensive side but IMO its worth it.

PS: They look pretty sweet too.

Danner Acadia, my favorite field boots when I was in the Army. Never had a blister in 'em starting from right out of the box. Only thing I didn't like was the fact that the fabric part would snag on concertina wire.

I started wearing Danners almost 20 years ago. I began wearing Acadia's in 1992. . . And will continue ! ! !

They're the best ! :D

Only thing I didn't like was the fact that the fabric part would snag on concertina wire.

I actually got to experiance that First hand, a buddy of mine is in the Reserves and took me through the obstical/training course on friday, To help break in my new boots he said lol, i think he just wanted to see me crawling in mud lol. And while i can see that the fabric does catch sometimes it doesnt tear much if anyhting and i think that if they were all leather they wouldnt be as flexable as they are. All in all great boots, And i can testify to them being waterproof :)

Back