Got the Desert Mofo

NOT!!! Has anyone got any type of word when these puppies are shipping?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:confused:

Jay! Ya SOB! :grumpy:

I wait with baited breath for a pic of this beauty...

I had a cat once who used to eat cheese, and waited for mice with baited breath.:D :D
Seriously, does anyone know who got the Desert Mofos. I think I responded too late, but haven't heard anything so far.
Just in case I'm not able to post when the news comes out, to all of the lucky recepients, YOU SUCK!!!:D :D

I haven't heard wether I got one or not. I've called Kassi about 3 times and she keeps telling me that haven't worked out the list yet. I'm afraid this might be a nice way of telling me I didn't get one!!!:( :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Yall all fell for it hook line and stinker..... I mean sinker;)

I just checked the posting times on the original thread. I posted at 12:06, just 6 minutes after Progunner. I also posted 2 1/2 hours before 1whobuys, and 2hours 50minutes before Idahoskunk. Now if all three of these guys come up with Desert Mofos and I don't, I will have to call Bull$hit!!:)

Matteo, You have to remember that just because they didn't post here in the forum doesn't mean they didn't call or email much much sooner:D

Back