Got WeeHawks?????????

Dawkind

Platinum Member
A very early black micarta insert knife, a Samson signed latchless ti handled Benchmade custom, ivory micarta insert brass handles, very early skeletonized brass handles, stainless skeletonized handles, and a very rare 3" WeeHawk with 1/8" blade stock and rosewood inserts....:D

standard.jpg

:eek:

urmmm...yeah, so urgh...feel free to send me anyone one of those..im not picky :D

Nice..vewy vewy niiiice

It's good to see you getting pictures of your balis back online!!

It keeps me pumped up to "keep the dream alive!!"

One day, I hope to rival your collection, as soon as I win the lottery...:rolleyes:

Damn you....
those are beautiful

Uh...so I really don't get it. It's amazing what people show up with on this forum. I understand that Mr. Dawkind has an unbelievable collection and that it's, uh, where does he get these, and uh, I'm not sure how, uh, buh buh, but I've always wanted one of those, uh, each one I mean, uh, and that one too!

Funny thing also. The name of that image is "standard.jpg" Not very standard if you ask me. Actually, none of those knives are standard. They are each highly above normal. Standard! Hmmpf! My butt is standard!

Dude, you are just motivating us to look harder for those rarer Bali's, you'll make us poor if ya keep posting those sweeeeeet pics of those sweeeeet Bali's. Those are just amazing, oh, the pain of envy and desire.....RDT

That's a very nice and impressing weehawk collection, Dudley! You stunn me more and more every time. :D

Say, how about just sending me one, just as a little surprise, eh? ;)

Nice, Dudley. Folks, I'll say it again. If you want knives like that, let BM know about it.

WOW! Nice set :)

Do you have another picture of the black micarta handled bali? I would love to see more detail of that whole knife! Anymore info is greatly appriciated :)

Shrubba

Dudley, glad to see you're busy making up for lost time. Good looking Weehawks, as always... Darn, I miss these shots...

Arrrrrrrgh..., :eek: .., the grind on that new Wee-Hawk Ti-Handled Model is just incredible...

Glad you got it after so much effort!!

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

Back