Grab Bag ASH2 vs original O2W ASH2?

Anybody have one of each for a comparison? The flats on my Grab Bag blade are milled and they weren't the one I stripped for a buddy a while back so I'm wondering if there's a thickness variation. I want to order a sheath but just want to make sure it isn't going to be an issue.

Last edited:
Weren't the original ASH-2 and SHe-2 victims of many complaints for deep pock marks when stripped? It seems like I recall Jerry saying it had been addressed and shortly after that the milled flats started showing up like on the BAe-2? I hope INFI dimples are not gone for good...

Weren't the original ASH-2 and SHe-2 victims of many complaints for deep pock marks when stripped? It seems like I recall Jerry saying it had been addressed and shortly after that the milled flats started showing up like on the BAe-2? I hope INFI dimples are not gone for good...
I definitely remember the SHE2 pitts. Stripped a couple myself. But I don't remember the ASH2'S having that problem. The ones I've seen had the nice looking INFI dimples.

Back