Great Customer Service

Just got a package in the mail today: a new Kydex sheath for my Benchmade Bushcrafter. :)
Knew the knife had been discontinued, but messaged them anyway, and they came though. :thumbsup:
No charge for the sheath or shipping.

It's things like this that keep me confident to be an ongoing customer.
(just wish that they wouldn't discontinue knives I like, but that goes for Spyderco and Zero Tolerance as well;))

Just got a package in the mail today: a new Kydex sheath for my Benchmade Bushcrafter. :)
Knew the knife had been discontinued, but messaged them anyway, and they came though. :thumbsup:
No charge for the sheath or shipping.

It's things like this that keep me confident to be an ongoing customer.
(just wish that they wouldn't discontinue knives I like, but that goes for Spyderco and Zero Tolerance as well;))

That is called customer service :thumbsup:

I’ve had nothing but bad experiences with Benchmade CS.

Maybe they give preference to American customers over Canadians.

The one time I emailed them to buy replacement washers for my 710 they sent me a complete package with screws, springs and clip along with the washers, all free of charge. This was almost 7 years ago, and I live in Bulgaria. Whatever Cate is doing these days I wish you and your family the best. 🫡

The one time I emailed them to buy replacement washers for my 710 they sent me a complete package with screws, springs and clip along with the washers, all free of charge. This was almost 7 years ago, and I live in Bulgaria. Whatever Cate is doing these days I wish you and your family the best. 🫡

Cate?

I just bought a second Redoubt today (this one in black) because I really like and carry my first one…..and, of course, “two is one and one is none”. Anyway, I promptly exited the truck, caught the clip on my seatbelt and pretty much destroyed it. Sent a message to BM Customer Service explaining my ineptitude and inquiring as to the process for purchasing a new clip. Forty five minutes later I received a message from Joy (BM CS Rep) stating the new clip was going out in the mail…..same day, no charge! Pure awesomeness IMO.

Man that sucks to hear, granted I live about 40 minutes from the factory but I have had nothing but amazing experiences. Every time I go in to check out a new knife I bring in all my old Benchmade knives and they service and sharpen them for free while I shop. Never had a company do anything like that for me before.

Back