Great Service from Kizer

Hello everyone, I wanted to take a moment to relay a story... I fancy myself a bit of a collector or hoarder of knives as my wife would attest. I have the usual suspects, Sebenza, Inkosi, 2 Microtechs, some LionSteel, a bunch of Spyderco and Benchmade, (love the 940-1, 2, the Para 2, Griptilians), I have D2 steel Rat1's, ZT 0220, 0456, Kershaw Links in S35VN, you get the idea!

But sometimes knives just catch your attention, I am currently carrying my loved Boker Kalashnikov, which brings me to Kizer.

I saw images of the 401b1 and just had to have it - the annodization and blade shape mesmerized me! Now I have 2 Ki401b1's, 2 Ki401c1's and the Kane Degnan model! These are beautiful knives with amazing actions.

I ordered a black G10 Laconico from the Vanguard series and was disappointed for the first time with an off center and scratched blade. I am in the process of returning it for a replacement (Knifeworks has been great). I also notified Kizer via their website.

A company and their response to issues means almost as much as the products themselves and I was hoping a positive response would restore my faith in the Vanguard Series. Well, I received a very quick and appropriate response from Tracy at Kizer and I couldn't be more pleased!

They apologized for the inconvenience, thanked me for my support and are sending me parts for knives I already own.

Faith restored, and I am very happy that Kizer seems to care, because I can spend my money anywhere I wish to, and I refuse to support anyone (foreign or domestic) that doesn't treat their customers with respect!

Thanks for posting this, DavidV, and glad to hear that Kizer apologized for its lack of QC and sent you replacement parts for knives that you already owned.

Just to clarify -- it was the dealer (Knifeworks) that agreed to replace your knife, yes?

Back