• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Great service from REKAT

After all the questions that have come up about REKAT I thought I would post my recent experience.

The pocket clip on my green BladeForums Sifu, which has been my EDC for a long time, caught on something and stripped its screw out of the G-10. I called them up and not only could they repair the clip, but they would also extend the screw into the steel liners to make sure it didn't happen again. And they'd do it under warranty. I shipped the knife off to Bob Brothers and got it back, better than new, in just over a week.

REKAT may no longer have a presence here, and I am sad that they discontinued the Sifu, but they are still taking good care of their customers. Don't be nervous about buying REKAT. They make excellent knives and they do stand behind them.

--Bob Q

It is good to hear nice things about REKAT, since I have bought a Pocket Hobbit. It is comforting to know it can be used and carried without fear of being up a creek without a paddle if something happens.

Pardon me, I should have thought before posting in General. Thanks for the move. :)

--Bob Q

Back