Great songs, Good songs, and ones that'll do.

IMO this is one of the top three musical performances ever filmed. She was 9 yrs old. I Put A Spell On You. Screaming Jay Hawkins wrote and performed it, the candle or mug in the beginning is a tribute to him.

IMO this is one of the top three musical performances ever filmed. She was 9 yrs old. I Put A Spell On You. Screaming Jay Hawkins wrote and performed it, the candle or mug in the beginning is a tribute to him.

Saw her on AGT a couple years ago and she is very impressive (check out her version of Bohemian Rhapsody), but in that song it sounds like she's trying too hard or something...everything seems too exaggerated. Then again she was only 9, whereas she was 13 on AGT.

Lil known fact. I'm described in a friends book: "Accidental Cowboy", (a memoir on his struggles with PTSD), as the only cowboy you'll ever meet that played rugby for a high school in Scotland. This is true, Waid Academy, First Fifteen, second row forward. In total I lived in Scotland 3.5 years. Anyhoo kinda sets this deal up. I have extremely eclectic tastes in music and ya never know whats blaring out of the shop. I present for you: The Gael by The Royal Scots Dragoon Guards. Many will recognize it as the theme song from "The Last of the Mohicans."

Another version from the Edinburgh Military Tattoo. No pressure on the wee fiddler laddie:

Hope you had a great time, James. No doubt you did. I saw the farewell tour in Atlanta last month.

I enjoy playing his songs, here’s a fun one.

We had a good time. Not sure why he didn't have his pedal steel player or his regular guitar player tho. Kind of strange. Seen him about 10 times and he always puts on a good show.

Awwww Yeeeahhhh!!!
I like that Jan & Dean song, but the small block Vette beating the Super Stock Dodge???
I suppose he might have spun the tires or something...
(Whoa, Whoa, I like all breeds of cars, even AMC's!!)
Tach it up, that's the one...

Awwww Yeeeahhhh!!!
I like that Jan & Dean song, but the small block Vette beating the Super Stock Dodge???
I suppose he might have spun the tires or something...
(Whoa, Whoa, I like all breeds of cars, even AMC's!!)
Tach it up, that's the one...
My dad had that Checkered Flag record on vinyl (he was a gearhead)...used to love playing it as a kid.

Of all the songs that have the sound of a car launching off the line that I've heard, always thought this one sounded the best. And the song itself is pretty cool too, and also about a Dodge:

My dad had that Checkered Flag record on vinyl (he was a gearhead)...used to love playing it as a kid.

Of all the songs that have the sound of a car launching off the line that I've heard, always thought this one sounded the best. And the song itself is pretty cool too, and also about a Dodge:

The scavenger haha!!
Love it!!

I used to live with a feller who was a professional drag racer...
Him & his brother even made the cover of Super Stock & Drag Illustrsted!!
(Back when Drag meant cars racing!!)

We used to trip over the 426 wedge with that cross ram intake in the garage, & hope we didn't fall into the Hemi Dart, lol!!
They're good guys...
That Wedge came out of a Wagon...

I miss the cars that slipped through our broke hands...But me & the guy helping me with my car raced my 1970 SS 454 Chevelle against his 1970 440 Six Pack Super Bee...

mine was an LS 5 4 speed 4:10 with factory rims...
his 440 Sixx pack 4 speed, 3:54 Dana...
We were pretty close until I topped out at around 110, he just kept pulling away...

My car has been gone forever...
His too, but it stayed local...
it's up for sale again for $45,000
I honestly wish I could afford to buy it
back for Kev...
We've been best friends since grade 4...

Thanks for listening...
There's actually a song about a 69 383 Super Bee!! By the Demonics haha!!
Id share it, but my www talent stops at long winded inappropriate posts...:(

The scavenger haha!!
Love it!!

I used to live with a feller who was a professional drag racer...
Him & his brother even made the cover of Super Stock & Drag Illustrsted!!
(Back when Drag meant cars racing!!)

We used to trip over the 426 wedge with that cross ram intake in the garage, & hope we didn't fall into the Hemi Dart, lol!!
They're good guys...
That Wedge came out of a Wagon...

I miss the cars that slipped through our broke hands...But me & the guy helping me with my car raced my 1970 SS 454 Chevelle against his 1970 440 Six Pack Super Bee...

mine was an LS 5 4 speed 4:10 with factory rims...
his 440 Sixx pack 4 speed, 3:54 Dana...
We were pretty close until I topped out at around 110, he just kept pulling away...

My car has been gone forever...
His too, but it stayed local...
it's up for sale again for $45,000
I honestly wish I could afford to buy it
back for Kev...
We've been best friends since grade 4...

Thanks for listening...
There's actually a song about a 69 383 Super Bee!! By the Demonics haha!!
Id share it, but my www talent stops at long winded inappropriate posts...:(
I got you

Last edited:
I got you
Thanks JL!!!
I never saw that crazy Big Daddy type picture before...

Ill try another picture...
feller made t shirts, but he made me a poster with the car changed to my cars color, cragars & my KILLERB licence plate!!!

YEAH, right side up!!!

4C94924A-9995-4E8A-9F9A-FE41CE7AF0D1.jpeg

Listening to this while grinding some blades. Haven't listened to the Police in forever, forgot how much I liked them.

Listening to this while grinding some blades. Haven't listened to the Police in forever, forgot how much I liked them.

I had one of my Amazon playlists on in the car today that had Synchronicity I and II on it.

Stewart Copeland is one of my favorite drummers and puts drum fills in that, to me, sound like they’re more emotional and spontaneous than anything one could plan.

Two of my favorite music videos also come from The Police. This one where it’s just three guys having fun and you can see how care free they are. Sting even lips “Rape you?” After singing the chorus around the 2:10 mark.

The other is Wrapped Around Your Finger. It’s filmed in slow motion but his mouth keeps up with the time. They had to be singing and playing it in double time.

That reminded me of our high school...
I never had the album, didn't even remember how much we sang along...

Back