• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Green Micarta Liner Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Offering
Blade: 3/16 A2 3 3/4 long 1 3/8 wide
Heat Treat: Paul Bos 60rc
Handle: Stainless bolsters Green Canvas Micarta
Pivot: 1/4 Stainless
Liners: .063 6AL4V

Any questions pm me. $125 shipped ConUS USPS Money Order only

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

"First Offering", but surely not first knife or first folder ! very nice Mr. Flaherty ! and a bargain of a bargain price too. how about giving us a brief bio of your knife making experience ? roland

Sold to senoBDEC pending receipt of funds. Will answer other questions tomorrow, must sleep now.

I'd like to know more about it, too, like, when I can get the same knife for the same price, please!

What happened to the picture ?:(
I see it in your album now. My fault.

Last edited:
Sorry it took so long to get back. I'm working a lot these days. Not always near a computer. Thanks for all the nice comments!

"First Offering", but surely not first knife or first folder ! very nice Mr. Flaherty ! and a bargain of a bargain price too. how about giving us a brief bio of your knife making experience ? roland

Learned in High School. I've been making them ever since. It's my therapy. Some people play golf; I make knives. Started making folders six years ago. I don't make a lot since I only have a few hours a week to work on them. Everything is hand made in my shop at home. I don't heat treat them myself yet. I have CNCs at work, but at this point I haven't had the opportunity to give that a try. Enjoy the detail work and I never stop learning.
.......I'm not Mr. Flaherty..............just Ron!

Nice. What is the total weight? What is the handle length?

Thanks!

Total Weight = 6.5 oz
Handle Length = 5"
Total Length = 8 3/4"

That's a great lookin' knife Ron!!! :thumbup: :cool:

I know you say you don't make many, but you planning on any more of these? :confused:

Please make more or put me on the list of those wanting one. Awsome knife :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back