• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Greg Stevens Design Slim(mer) Wallet V3, Ashland Leather Fat Herbie

Lev

*Price includes shipping and fees.

*Payment via PayPal - Goods & Services only.

*Shipping only to the US and within Japan.

*I’m located in Japan and the item will be shipped from Japan (Osaka or Kyoto) with tracking (usually 6-8 days) with tracking to your door. Shipping to/from Japan is -extremely efficient. I have lived on and off here for a combined total of over 7 years. And I've received and sent many items to and from the US during this time with no problems. All of my feedback on here has been from Japan.

*The best way to reach me is via email: garcuca263@gmail.com

*NO TRADES

Greg Stevens Design Slim(mer) Wallet V3

Natural leather with antique stitch

I’m letting this go only because I have another in shell cordovan and this one isn’t getting any use. It was carried once with a three cards and a few notes for a limited period in my front pocket with nothing else, but you can’t tell it. It looks as good as when I received it.

Asking WITHDRAWN shipped

Ashland Leather Fat Herbie

Black all reverse shell cordovan leather. A one-off - only instead of the usual contrasting exterior and all reverse interior, this one has an all reverse exterior and a contrasting interior. The center piece in the card area and one side of the inside bill pocket are black. The remainder is the reverse shell.

Exactly as received from maker - mint. Handled only a few times.

I'm also throwing in a key fob in reverse shell cordovan color #8. It was a carried a few times with one key in a front pocket with nothing else. It has patina, but still in great condition.

Only the wallet (with bag) and keychain included. The box contained two items and has since been disposed of.

Asking WITHDRAWN shipped

Last edited:
Back