• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Grimsmo Norseman

broman1981

Gold Member
LNIB. Just purchased this as LNIB. Only had it out to quality check. Beautiful knife but just not for me. Please ask questions before purchasing. $825 obo. Will consider a trade but only similar quality—highest end mid-tech or custom. Venmo or Zelle.

Attachments

• IMG_2088.png
    IMG_2088.png
    742 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2090.png
    IMG_2090.png
    338.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2091.png
    IMG_2091.png
    619.9 KB · Views: 8
Praetorian Genesis PVD tanto blade, blue jasmine field sculpting. 970 690 9657

Ok. Cool piece. What is the condition of the knife? Does it come with box, COA, etc? Do you have any pictures ? Thanks.

I’m only a basic member so they won’t let me post pics. It is LNIB never carried or cut. Comes with everything Medford sends. If u want pics or videos shoot me an email or text. Thanks!
Thegwoo@hotmail.com or call or text

Last edited:
Thanks much. It is a really cool looking knife. What kind of trade terms are you thinking about?

Hello! I have been back and forth all evening on this. Your proposal is certainly fair. There are just a lot of Medford Genesis out there; I have never held this knife before and if I don’t love it will have a harder time recouping the investment. I will have to pass. Appreciate the time you spent. Best regards.

Back