• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Grinder accessories from my kmg all sold

Jack O'Neill

Gold Member
I have a few items to sell from my grinder . Each will be $70.00 shipped - . PP friends and family please for this sale .
1st . I have a knife makers vice , swivels in all directions . SOLD
2nd. Small wheel attachment with 5 wheels and extra bearings . 1-1/2 wheel is a little worn SOLD
3rd. 10" poly serrated wheel 1/2" arbor ,,,,, 70 duro , used only to profile blades , like new SOLD
4th 2 complete platen assemblies , one with glass and the other with graphite canvas . gone

My pp is sandlot@charter.net , cash or postal m/o good also .
Thanks for looking . View attachment 2237326View attachment 2237327View attachment 2237328View attachment 2237329

Last edited:
I'll take the small wheel kit.

I might be interested in the 10" wheel but I'd want a smooth one to go with it too. If you'd consider $120 shipped for both to 72751 then let me know or I could do $100 and mail a postage label in with the check. I don't have a PayPal but could pay by card if you invoiced my email through them. Otherwise I'd just send a check and you can hold them until it clears if you like so you don't have to worry about getting burned.

No tooling arms are needed as I have two spare aluminum arms for my TW90 in the shop as is. The mounting bolt wouldn't be bad but I can always get a bolt if you wanted to keep them with your arms. I have an 8" smooth and 14" smooth wheel so I'm not really in need of the two 10" wheels but I'd move on them at this price to bring in one more option with an aggressive and finishing grind option if you're willing to sell them together as a pair.

Last edited:
I might be interested in the 10" wheel but I'd want a smooth one to go with it too. If you'd consider $120 shipped for both to 72751 then let me know or I could do $100 and mail a postage label in with the check.
sorry , cannot do that .

I'll take the Knifemakers vice.

No worries. I’ll pass on the serrated only option. I’d really want a smooth one too to be able to do higher grade finishes well.
Rob at beaumont metal works sell great smooth wheels , but you have to pony up .

Just got back from Florida. Vice was waiting for me. Looks great!. Now to mount it and put it to use! Thanks Jack.

Back