• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Grinder for Sale

I am getting ready to make a big move out of state and I am going to sell my grinder that is modeled after the NWG, but has been welded . Here is what comes with the package: Frame and base, shaft and pillow block bearings, 4 speed step pullys, rotary platen (allows flat grinding, slack belt grinding, 2" grinding and 8" or 10" grinding; the only other tooling you might want is a small wheel grinding attachment:thumbup:), Thumb screws, all bolts for attaching all wheels. You will have to provide all contact wheels, idler and drive wheels (Easy to get from USA Knifemaker or KMG). I am asking $550 for the package. The rotary platen is a $195 item alone. Pick up in Union, KY as it is heavy and would be a pain to ship. First one to respond by posting here or IM's me gets it.

The grinder tracks and runs well with very little vibration. I just built it about 3 months ago. The only thing I would do differently is improve the welds as they are a little popcorny, but are very solid, just not as pretty as I would like. If you want the motor, it is a 1 hp 120VAC TEFC Leeson and I will let it go for $225.

IMG_2623.jpg

IMG_2625.jpg

IMG_2632.jpg

IMG_2619.jpg

Back