• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Group Buy - Canvas Micarta - 3/8" thick sheets 12x12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting on the Green still - the distributor has the natural and black. If the green isn't going to be here this week, I'll drop ship what he has and get that much of it going.

Believe me, guys....I want this too! I'm totally out of my 3/8" micarta! :eek:

Dan

Dan,

Don't spend extra postage sending me two shipments, I'll wait patiently for the green unless it's going to be an excessive wait.

Thanks,

If the wait is going to be excessive, you can sub my green for black... cause you don't really want to do two cross border shipments for one order.

Thanks for the update.

I'm waiting on the Green still - the distributor has the natural and black. If the green isn't going to be here this week, I'll drop ship what he has and get that much of it going.

Believe me, guys....I want this too! I'm totally out of my 3/8" micarta! :eek:

Dan

I can wait for the whole order. No sense/cents in doubling the postage when you don't need to.

im sorry is there another thread with any updates?? i had 1 black canvas--thanks marekz

thanks for the reminder - will call today for an update - should have shipped by now - they were out of town last week, though.

For all those that have paid, I do have records of your payments and have replied to let you know I got 'em.

:thumbup:

Dan

I guess you guys are all familiar with this stuff, but I was wondering if there are any photos posted anywhere of the three options?

Dan, You're over the top on this one, buddy.

this is major tom to ground control- anyone home????-thanks marekz-the natives are getting restless

Guys, someone just pointed me to this thread http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=674499 stating that Daniel is out of town until Monday.

To quote him :

I'll be out of the shop until Monday.

I didn't get the Survivors done...but should have them finished on Monday.

The next set of Bushcraft knives is laid out, ready for glue-up prep.

The BushMasters in O1 are on their way and the 3V blades will follow soon after.

I will be taking 2 BarraKuda prototypes with me on my trip to test out.

Here's where I'll be:

40d54m47.50s N
110d35m34.20s W

:D

Hope everybody has a good weekend. I'll catch up on emails/PMs/calls on Monday.

Thanks!!

Dan

Our attempts to get a response in regards to the micarta will be futile until at least Monday :rolleyes:

I am back in town - if anybody needs a refund, let me know.

Otherwise the micarta is now in stock and I will start sending it out Friday.

:thumbup:

Dan

p.s. I'm part-time at the knifemaking gig....doing my best. Sorry for the delays!

Dan,

Thanks for the update, I'll be looking for the Micarta sometime next week. No problem for me on the wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back