GS Limbuwan for 2/28

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

17 inch 15 ounce cross between Gelbu Special and Limbuwan Knife by Anil. Horn handle. Leather sheath. Amazing work by Anil. Start the spring season right at $135

OKvzqg2.jpg

C1qL1d1.jpg

Awwwe man! So So Sweet! Just in case yall dont understand the features of this knife. Please understand the Gelbu Special edge profile. It is made for fast chopping and has the edge profile similar to the Ang Khola lineup for chopping but is much lighter. In other words it takes advantage of speed rather than weight for chopping and can handle some pretty serious chopping. Think F=MA. (Force, mass, and acceleration) Im no Einstein but it works with knives too. Now put this edge chopping profile on a fast light knife and you got something really special. Its like an Ang Khola chopper edge on a Chitlangi or something like that. Think walking down a trail and you got to deal with lots of grape vines or ragweed stalks or the like and you want to chop some good size branches for when you settle into camp! Gelbu excels there. Speed and fast cuts works so well. If your seriously wanting to chop some hardwood, large size logs or the like then this may not be what you want but for a great overall camp knife and utilitarian blade Id bet this would be a great knife. I already have knives to fill this gap but this one is definitely an interesting one. Just my thoughts but this is a really nice blade and got my attention!

Back