Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

That looks delicious Paul, I'm going to have to look up the recipe 😋 I think your White Lamb is one of the best mods we've seen here, it was a great idea :cool: :thumbsup:
Thanks, Jack. It is delicious. Thankfully she made enough for leftovers. I agree. Todd did a stellar job of transforming the lackluster stag.
Good morning Guardians, it's not 9am yet, and I have Chilli Colorado and margaritas on my mind! :D Both, pretty difficult to obtain here 😢 I hope everyone is doing well, and that your week is going smoothly :) I had a work meeting come up, which meant I had to shuffle lunch with Wolfie into a mid-morning coffee spot, prior to my going back to the optician's. In fact, looking at my watch, I better quit lollygagging here, and get my skates on, as I need to be out of the house in half an hour :eek: Have a good day Guardians :thumbsup:
Sounds like a busy day!!! Sorry about the food drool!!!
Good morning Guardians. Beautiful day yesterday for my golfing. Came home to a pallet full of 70 bags of mulch. Got about 3/4 of it moved to various flower/shrub beds around the house and I'll finish it off today...weather permitting. Looks like we may be in for some rain today. Big blue will be in the pocket today.
IMG-0205.jpg

IMG-0207.jpg

IMG-0206.jpg

IMG-4464.jpg
A fine days work with an excellent lamb, Bill!
Beauty there, Dwight. Another excellent photo.
53615041450_cacf9fa31e_h.jpg

Good morning Guardians.
Stunner of a horn lamb, Kevin.
Good morning Guardians !

Back to winter temps and everything is frozen solid 🥶

Oak Lamb today

Nice grain on that one, Steve.
Morning Guardians. Cool and sunny. Hope everyone has a good day!

At least the sun is out, David. Nice lamb my friend.
Bucket list lamb, Dwight. Top 5 coolest knives ever.
Off to the market in the morning, so I hope everyone has a good day :) :thumbsup:

Hope the market was fruitful, Jack. Never tire of that stunning lamb. John Wick would approve.

Thanks, Jack. It is delicious. Thankfully she made enough for leftovers. I agree. Todd did a stellar job of transforming the lackluster stag.

A fine days work with an excellent lamb, Bill!

Nice grain on that one, Steve.

Thanks pal !

Last day off before getting back to the grind. HHB today.
ztu67hZ.jpeg

Great shot of your HHB !

JB lamb,
going town with the sugar cane mulch this morning.

Sounds like some durable mulch ! Nice Bex Lamb !

Jack I'm wondering whether you upset service providers in the past. As I'm starting to think someone has put a HEX on you, teeth, eyes😬
You better be extra nice to be on the safe side 😵‍💫🤣
I think someone must have slipped me the Black Spot some years back Mitch! 😱😉👍
Thanks Jack, hopefully the weather will; be nice for market day !
Thanks Steve 😊 Forecast is for more rain, but you never know 👍
I was reading recipes Paul!.😁😋 He sure did my friend 😊👍
🤣👍
Hope the market was fruitful, Jack. Never tire of that stunning lamb. John Wick would approve.
Thanks buddy, it's rare I find anything down there these days, but it's usually entertaining! 😁👍
Last day off before getting back to the grind. HHB today.
ztu67hZ.jpeg
Enjoy your day pal 😊 Great to see your Barlow 😎👍
JB lamb,
going town with the sugar cane mulch this morning.
Cool pic Mitch 😊👍
Love seeing your CDB, Jack! Gidge made her reappearance this evening.

BTVW6Db.jpg
Thanks a lot Jeff, lovely pic of Gidge 🙂👍
Afternoon all
Hope you're having a good one buddy 😊👍

Good morning Guardians, hope everyone has a good day 😊👍

Good mornin, Guardians. Due to Easter we have no training overnight so I get to work the day shift this week!! Love working this beautiful country during the day. Woke up today in a thankful mood. Don’t know why. Maybe it’s the coffee 😁. Thank you everyone for the friendship these past couple of years.

Speaking of coffee. Got a new Stanley. I usually carry the 1 liter and just use the cap for a cup. This little 20oz job is very nice. The way the cap is designed makes it perfect. Might spring for the larger one.

Hope everyone is having a good start to the day. Hope all our oversees Guardians had a great day. Glenn Giraffe 🦒 lamb in the pocket today.

A8IrlCg.jpeg
138OCvF.jpeg

Thanks buddy, it's rare I find anything down there these days, but it's usually entertaining! 😁👍
Entertainment is worth more in my opinion. Can’t wait to head to stomp the streets with you one of these years.
Enjoy your day pal 😊 Great to see your Barlow 😎👍
Every time I hold this knife I feel blessed, Jack.
Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening.

BxexFn2.jpg
That is a fine Albers, Rick. I saw an example of that micarta on Fixall Fixall site. Wonder if Brian provided the material 🤔.

Entertainment is worth more in my opinion. Can’t wait to head to stomp the streets with you one of these years.

Every time I hold this knife I feel blessed, Jack.

That is a fine Albers, Rick. I saw an example of that micarta on Fixall Fixall site. Wonder if Brian provided the material 🤔.
Yes. The material came from Brian. Thanks

Good mornin, Guardians. Due to Easter we have no training overnight so I get to work the day shift this week!! Love working this beautiful country during the day. Woke up today in a thankful mood. Don’t know why. Maybe it’s the coffee 😁. Thank you everyone for the friendship these past couple of years.

Speaking of coffee. Got a new Stanley. I usually carry the 1 liter and just use the cap for a cup. This little 20oz job is very nice. The way the cap is designed makes it perfect. Might spring for the larger one.

Hope everyone is having a good start to the day. Hope all our oversees Guardians had a great day. Glenn Giraffe 🦒 lamb in the pocket today.

A8IrlCg.jpeg
138OCvF.jpeg
Sweet sentiments, sweet knife Paul.👍🏻☀️

Such a cool Barlow
Bucket list lamb, Dwight. Top 5 coolest knives ever.
Thanks fellows!
Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening.

BxexFn2.jpg
Very nice!

A8IrlCg.jpeg
138OCvF.jpeg
Beautiful lamb and beautiful country. 👍

Back