Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Thanks Steve :) :thumbsup:

Great to see that knife in 'using mode' buddy, that handle profile works really well, Butler's were a smart cutlers :thumbsup:

Beauriful horn Dwight :) :thumbsup:

Definitely mate :cool: Who dares wins! :D That's a cool-looking jacket, who doesn't like a bargain? ;) Nice find my friend :) :thumbsup:

We've had a lot of Puppy Love lately! :D ;) :thumbsup:

Great pic Paul, I hope you got to smoke your pipe buddy :) :thumbsup:

Cool photo Mitch :cool: You just reminded me I have a bunch of nice-looking tomatoes in my fridge :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend :) I have a heap of stuff to do indoors, but it's already a nice sunny day here, and since we haven't had too many of those lately, I don't want to miss the vitamin D! :D I had some packages delivered to the drop-off point near to Charlie's, so they're the perfect excuse to wander down there for a coffee ;) Catch you later fellers, have a nice day :) :thumbsup:

Albert Blackwell Lambsfoot.
Beautiful old pic bone lamb Jack! What's the tang stamp?

Alfred-Blackwell-LF-2-5-4.jpg
What a fantastic Lamb... Looks to be well-carried, but not used much... That's a good find. 🤠:thumbsup:
Triple Rat Tails... Just Wow! 🤠 :thumbsup:

Beautiful old pic bone lamb Jack! What's the tang stamp?
Thanks Dwight, Alfred Blackwell :)
Wonderful example! :cool: :thumbsup:
What a fantastic Lamb... Looks to be well-carried, but not used much... That's a good find. 🤠:thumbsup:
A generous gift John :) I've had it a few years now :thumbsup:
Good morning all !

Carrying my glennbad Lamb today. 👍

I think I'm going to call her Honey Lamb 😁

Great name! :D :thumbsup:
I like "Honey Lamb," very fitting! Beni is still at work for me.

kZrsVQz.jpg
Looking good my friend :) :thumbsup:

Good day to the porch.

Contemplating doing a humpectomy on the spine.🤔
That's some incredible jigging my friend :)
I will be knife-less this morning. :mad:
My son is graduating college in one of those huge venues.
Thanks to a generally scared society, I won't be able to carry my little Lamb.
That's rotten John, but I'm sure you're very proud nonetheless :) I'm just editing some photos from the Knossos museum, and also recall their no-knife policy. I only discovered this when going out, and seeing the metal-detector portal, as, after buying the entrance tickets, we actually entered through the exit :D Fancy machines, Greek security guards! :D ;) :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back