Gunner Grips, getting closer!

Rob Simonich

Big Bear
These should be available starting in a couple weeks. They will be made first in black G-10, with flat bottome to accomodate the S&A mag well and can be cut for an ambi safety. They match the Gunner Grip on the Raven Combat handles. Be looking for them soon ina very popular gun magazine.

Attachments

• grips03.jpg
    grips03.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 313
Tacmedic, yes, you can get them through me. Ill get a list started and get you on it. Thanks! :)

You know or have a price/estimate?

They would look good on my kimbers....

Yes, I have pricing as of last night. $49 plus $4 shipping per pair. (actually $4 would probably ship 3 pair USPO Priority)

Here is the first pair off the CNC mill, we have a bit of tweaking to do but theyare looking pretty dang good!

Attachments

• mvc-022f.jpg
    mvc-022f.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 130
Friggin' AWESOME!!!

Now, if you ever make them in anything other than black... And don't give me no Ford Model-T crap (You can have them in any color you want, as long as it's black). ;) The black on black thing for a Colt 1911 just doesn't work for me. But I'll keep watching....

Iktomi, you can get them in many colors to include Hunter Orange! :barf:

Right now I am offering them in Green/Black, and Black. Other colors I am looking at are Tan/Black and Blue/Black. I will do any color that is available if I get orders for 5 pairs. Any ideas?

heh, heh, heh... ideas he asks. ;) :D You should know me better than that by now. :D

Anyway, I actually can only think of two others than you haven't already mentioned: straight desert tan (if that is available), and ivory micarta (or... uh... these are only being done in G10, aren't they?). Well, desert tan then. I think a dark blued Colt Combat Commander would look SWEET with either the tan or tan/black. Hmmm... do ya think the straight tan would pick up too much black from dirty ammo? The tan/black would probably be it then.

I bet that would really look interesting with the gunner grip.

I thought aboutIvory Micarta but I just dont think it would hold the shape well. It wears easily on sharp corners. Now the white G-10 is an option. I cant find the straight tan G-10. If you see it anywhere let me know! :)

White G10 would definitely work. Heck, it might even be better. If they got dirty, there would be no problem with taking them off and scrubbing them down. I would definitely be interested in those, OR the black&tan. With or without the gunner treatment, they would be AWESOME!

Originally posted by Rob Simonich
I thought aboutIvory Micarta but I just dont think it would hold the shape well. It wears easily on sharp corners. Now the white G-10 is an option. I cant find the straight tan G-10. If you see it anywhere let me know! :)

White grips....hmmmm... me thinks PIMP GUN hehehehehehhe

Hey Rob, Email me so we can grab a beer(s) when ya have time
Jerry

Back