Guns & blades

okMKcjZh.jpg

Qd8jLlQh.jpg

This combo is a testament to hand craftsmanship. Glenn Are Hovin made this knife during the pandemic and says he had 250-300 hours of work in making and polishing this amazing Link Auto XL. The button is fit so well you can barely see it. The pistol is a S&W 627 Performance Center 8 shot 357 Magnum, hand egraved by Howard R Barnett.

by4v3cb.jpg

I'm a mechanical engineer and from my point of view, this combo is a testament to incredible engineering. Laugo Alien signature model with ultra low barrel axis, gas piston delayed blowback, and sights and barrel fixed to the frame. The knife is of course, the no blade play deadlock model B.

s12D2HB.jpg

mmmmmmm Some nice lookin shooters there. Like the Python. new ones pretty pricey but what ain't

I'm a mechanical engineer and from my point of view, this combo is a testament to incredible engineering. Laugo Alien signature model with ultra low barrel axis, gas piston delayed blowback, and sights and barrel fixed to the frame. The knife is of course, the no blade play deadlock model B.

s12D2HB.jpg

I also picked up one of those Aliens for the same reason (background in mechanical engineering lol)

Like the Python. new ones pretty pricey but what ain't

Just how stupid the deal I got on that gun still amazes me to this day. A co-worker was selling three guns because he wanted to buy a Glock .40. I managed to get the Python and a Ruger Ranch Rifle in .223, both from the mid 80's for $400 for the two of them. Finding original grips for the Python is going to cost me more than the revolver did. Another coworker got his Springfield 1911 for $200.

Back