Guns!!!!

What do you guys carry?

Here are my main two:

XD-9 V-10

Kahr PM-9 Voted most likely to get carried... by me.

Last edited:
I love these type of threads!

First up is a Springfield XD9 Tactical.

x6a8n4.jpg

Next is a custom Glock 17. The Glock has had it`s frame shortened to Model 19 specs, front of trigger guard rounded, and Heinie Straight Eight sights. The work was done by me.

x1jejn.jpg

Next is S&W 629 3" .44 Magnum. This is my "House Gun", shown with the Winchester .44 Special Silvertips I keep it loaded with.

bil0u1.jpg

Last is my favorite, Kimber first year production .45 ACP. I`ve put a steel backstrap, Wilson trigger, titanium firing pin, and Ed Brown slide stop in it. It has never malfunctioned on me.

wtxb0p.jpg

When I do carry it is my Browning HiPower 9mm birthed in 1969. An old but most excellent design.

my EDC is a Glock 19 in a Threat Solutions UCR IWB kydex holster. my primary one has the Austrian proofmarks, Trijicon night sights and a non-captive stainless recoil rod.

and i've got a few other 19s. one wears an Advantage Arms .22 kit most of the time, and two need new steel sights, perhaps aftermarket recoil rods too, but i don't seem to see anyone listing the non-captive rods any more.

JK That Kimber looks sweet! And I am betting that the long barrel on that XD make for some good shooting.

my EDC is a Glock 19 in a Threat Solutions UCR IWB kydex holster. my primary one has the Austrian proofmarks, Trijicon night sights and a non-captive stainless recoil rod.

and i've got a few other 19s. one wears an Advantage Arms .22 kit most of the time, and two need new steel sights, perhaps aftermarket recoil rods too, but i don't seem to see anyone listing the non-captive rods any more.

It would be nice to have a .22 version of your primary carry piece. .22lr is some fun/cheap shooting.

I carry all day, every day, where ever it is legal. For years I carried IWB, but for the past several years I have gone with strictly pocket carry. My primary carry gun is the PM9. Just to shake it up, sometimes I carry a S&W 442 (.38). When my attire requires it, I go with a Ruger LCP.

IMG00126-20101025-1216.jpg

Kahr PM9.

IMG00127-20101025-1217.jpg

july2408007Medium.jpg

S&W 442.

IMG00103-20101017-1417.jpg

Ruger LCP.

It would be nice to have a .22 version of your primary carry piece. .22lr is some fun/cheap shooting.

yes, the conversion is a heck of a lot of fun, and a GREAT way to train novice shooters, especially those who have NEVER shot before.

they don't feel like they're shooting a "toy", and when they're ready to transition to centerfire, everything works exactly the same.

i also have a "red" gun Glock and a cheapie airsoft version that are handy for showing things to a student that would be poor gun handling with a real gun. you can work on disarms and demonstrate positions and draws with the red gun without worying about aiming the red gun at them.

i also have a S&W 15-22 so the AR has an understudy as well as the Glocks.

G17 or G19, both chopped to G26 length mags. Carries great, and a nice long sight radius.

DSC00756.jpg

DSC00757.jpg

No decent pics,but I like the KelTek P32 for EDC in civilization,a Ruger 6" SS GP100 for the woods & a Colt SS 1991 for home protection.

I recently traded my Kel-Tek P32 to my dad for his 30-30 that I have been using for hunting for the past half dozen years.

Well my EDC guns are a Glock 23 and Glock 22 both carried in Don Hume IWB holsters. I sometimes will carry my Springfield TRP 1911.For the woods and we have lots of them up here I carry either my Colt king cobra 6 inch 357 or Ruger super blackhawk 44 mag. I always keep a Ruger single six with the 22 mag cylinder and 100 rounds of CCI hollowpoints in my daypack when ever I go to the woods.

Mike

My CZ-82:
10yniwo.jpg

One of these days I'll save up enough money for a Smith & Wesson M&P9 Pro....along with all that other stuff I want :p

Back