Gurka doll..er.."Action Figure" with an attitude.

Saw this on ebay; great facial expression and the equipment actually looks pretty detailed:
j9r405.jpg

j9r4fm.jpg
j9r57o.jpg

Regards,
Greg

For a toy, the facial expression is a bit scary. I love the detail on the Enfield.

Okay, I'll ask the question that everyone's thinking but no one wants to say: how much cho creep is there on the khukuri?

Dave Rishar said:
For a toy, the facial expression is a bit scary. I love the detail on the Enfield.

Okay, I'll ask the question that everyone's thinking but no one wants to say: how much cho creep is there on the khukuri?

Depends on wether the khukuri is "authentic". :rolleyes:

Yikes! I've already got a Gay Ken. He's the most crucial doll ever. And there's only room for one action figure in my medicine cabinet, though Ken and I are loving the hat.

He's angry 'cause he got one of them nasty indian kukhris from ebay & rolled the edge cutting his scrambled eggs...

I see that the "action figure" has had artificial elbow joint replacement surgery at some point . . .

To be authentic, the action figure should be grinning from ear to ear, not grimacing. Maybe he's still in pain from the elbow joint replacement. Or maybe he's just constipated . . .

+1 on the Enfield detail. That's really something.

I bet Bura made the khuk . . .

Noah

Huh...don't get me wrong, he's a cool, tough, formidable lookin' lil' dude an' all. I like him really well.

My wife however liked him even more than I did. She's thinking about bidding on 'im. Aint that great? I can have a foot tall plastic figurine on top of my dresser sneerin' at me an' givin' me that big ole Colgate grin everytime I walk into my bedroom....:rolleyes: :grumpy:

awesome action figure....would love to have it. maybe next christmas...:(

Back