• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hall of Fame recommendation thread

I am pleased to recommend Dave (Kershawguy) to the Hall of Fame, as he has contributed to these forums and his customers in a most exemplary way. :thumbup:

(Kershawguy) Dave has set me up with quite a few great knives at an awesome price. So he get's my nomination.

More .... yes.... another vote to nominate Dave (Kershawguy) to the the HOF.
Keep up the great work, those posted deals, and AAAWWEsome email deals.

I'd like to nominate OldPhysics. He is a patient, understanding voice here on the forums, and goes out of his way to make new people feel welcome and provide any needed information. I call him a friend.

Couldn't agree more! I have the honor and joy to have him on my friend list.:thumbup:

I've already voted, but here is another example of why kershawguy belongs here. A guy buys a LE Tyrade and has a concern about a discoloration on the flipper. There are no more Tyrades to be had from Kershaw, and Dave offers to exchange the knife with a NIB one he has. Dave didn't sell him the knife, he just offered to make it right knowing Kershaw had none left. It doesn't get any better than this.

This is why kershawguy belongs in the Hall of Fame.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7945011&posted=1#post7945011

I've already voted, but here is another example of why kershawguy belongs here. A guy buys a LE Tyrade and has a concern about a discoloration on the flipper. There are no more Tyrades to be had from Kershaw, and Dave offers to exchange the knife with a NIB one he has. Dave didn't sell him the knife, he just offered to make it right knowing Kershaw had none left. It doesn't get any better than this.

This is why kershawguy belongs in the Hall of Fame.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7945011&posted=1#post7945011

Ditto. Very generous offer from a great guy.

Full props from me to kershawguy, I've been buying knives from him for a while now, and he's sure never done me wrong.

Agreed, agreed, agreed.

Pleasure to deal with and he sticks with the deal until it is done and all are happy.

I nominate Ragnar of Ragnar's Ragweed Forge for quality goods described honestly and shipped in a very timely manner.

Ragnar is always good and he supplies more than just products: his website is a whole library of northern European references, history, and mythology.

Working on my 5th deal with liukang(dan)

I think with his numbers he has deserved it for quite awhile!

J

kershawguy....I've only been a member here for a short while,but 3 out of 4 of my favorite EDC knives were bought from Dave,I'm on the pre-order list for both the ZT 0551 & the ZT 0550,and have asked to be on any further pre-order list in the future,for ZT/Hinderer collaboration knives.

kershawguy has been extremely helpful to me;has always been patient with my (many) questions,answers emails-usually within <2 hours!-and ships super-quick.Although we've never met, he is a gentleman I respect.

At the risk of having my post deleted,how complete can a Hall of Fame be,without his inclusion?

JMO,
~Gnarly

Last edited:
How about some love for Morrowj_98 for feeding us scurvy pirates on a weekly basis?

RWS and Thomason for their awesome senses of humor?

Esav for being the God of Mods?

This is the FEEDBACK forum and its daughter forums of Fame & Shame.
They are for comments on transactions in the Exchange forums only.

Back