Halloween Sebenza!

Needs color. Let’s face it, hard to recreate the magic of the first one. Which I’d happily buy if anyone has one!

Needs color. Let’s face it, hard to recreate the magic of the first one. Which I’d happily buy if anyone has one!

Amen to that, the purple castle would have made all the difference. Plus, if the witch were in the top corner above the cabochon it would have gone a long way.

That said, still pretty cool just a disappointment as far as color. 2016 remains king for sure.

The first Halloween edition was spectacular!

A tiny bit of color goes a long way. I need to see more pics before a final judgement.

Last edited:
New pic to be updated tomorrow. ( later today...lol ). Purple thumb stud and lanyard bead are changes made. Still unsure if any changes to graphic are being made. Will see later on. Will get one of them soon, other will be some time away.

So wish that they could have done the purple castle as stated. The design is severely lacking without it....

86D90C6A-1E0B-4B13-98C1-1C0E5EFB2424.jpeg A8214B82-200C-449D-9CEE-C70B3197689B.jpeg EF33441E-611E-4F76-9901-99ECED5599D3.jpeg

So wish that they could have done the purple castle as stated. The design is severely lacking without it....

While I agree that the purple castle would have been awesome, i’m digging it in these new pics. Looks pretty cool to me.

Wonder if someone could anodize just the castle on these though.

While I agree that the purple castle would have been awesome, i’m digging it in these new pics. Looks pretty cool to me.

Wonder if someone could anodize just the castle on these though.

It definitely looks cool, I just think it would have added a lot to the design as that’s what all of us originally seen. If their machine is broke, I would have just waited and did it right. But it is what it is, I work with machines daily and they always act up at the wrong time and when it matters the most... lol. Will be nice to add it to my other Halloween sebenzas. Damascus will add even more.

It definitely looks cool, I just think it would have added a lot to the design as that’s what all of us originally seen. If their machine is broke, I would have just waited and did it right. But it is what it is, I work with machines daily and they always act up at the wrong time and when it matters the most... lol. Will be nice to add it to my other Halloween sebenzas. Damascus will add even more.

Mine is going to be much later, me being all left handed. I like the look, kinda like a silver reverse contrast. I bet the Damascus blade will look good with it.

Mine is going to be much later, me being all left handed. I like the look, kinda like a silver reverse contrast. I bet the Damascus blade will look good with it.

I got 2. A plain one to match the others and a ladder Damascus, which like you said should go nice with it. I know the Damascus will be a long wait unless they saved some for these ones.

I got 2. A plain one to match the others and a ladder Damascus, which like you said should go nice with it. I know the Damascus will be a long wait unless they saved some for these ones.

God, I hope it doesn’t take 9 months like my “We The People “. When I talked to Dan, he only mentioned that the left handed model will take longer. I assumed the Damascus blades were available since he didn’t mention a delay with Damascus. I guess we’ll know when the shipping notice is sent.

Back