Hand ground aka Satin CPKs thread: show 'em if you got 'em

mE6q0gJ.jpg
Is it a “ghetto grind” BFK on top and FK2 on bottom. I can’t really make out the compatible length w/ camera angle. Btw, both very nice !!!
Ooh, and the sheaths n scales. Tell us more, tell us more !!!🔥

Is it a “ghetto grind” BFK on top and FK2 on bottom. I can’t really make out the compatible length w/ camera angle. Btw, both very nice !!!
Ooh, and the sheaths n scales. Tell us more, tell us more !!!🔥
The top one is a hollow ground basic field knife with vintage Westinghouse micarta FK2 scales and a duramax duramax sheath

The bottom one is a FK with satin on the flats and burlap scales, and a sheath by Lorien Lorien

That is truly beautiful Yoko . Pretty damn cool that your wifey would team up w/ CPK TO make it happen for your 75th birthday too !!! 😀

Hey, does it not have a logos and D3V marks or are they just hard to make out in the lighting? Anyhoo, great knife bro and happy early birthday to a great dude!

I can see it now... yoko yoko going to work with his new pride and joy, destroying hoods and fenders as he goes...and then getting the body guy to help him cover up his misdeeds as he prepares the paint to hide the evidence of his crimes. 🤣

Back