Hand guns no/ Love guns yes??

About time
Seems pretty puritanical to make an act between concenting adults that does no harm illeagle. There is an election campeigne going on up here so the weasle fest has begun, they are going at it tooth and nail.

More freedom= good. I don't have to want to personally engage in whatever, but anything that promotes freedom can only help overall liberty, in the long run.

Shucks, I would even allow Baptists to hold church...

John

It seems wrong to outlaw it, but I gotta admit I wouldn't want one to open up next door to my home.

(Now guess if I'm referring to the swingers club or the Baptist church.)

Hmmm...

I'd prefer both elsewhere. I'd be okay with a Buddhist temple, but Tibetan-style
chanting will just help me sleep. :)

If they're consenting adults and they're not doing it in public, it's their business, not mine...and that's the way it should be for anything. One's own body is the greatest possession that someone will ever have, and it ought to be their right to use it the way that they want to so long as they're not hurting anyone else. If I don't want to see it, promise not to show it to me and I'll promise not to look for it.

They want to open one up next door to me? More power to them, but keep it indoors, please. (This goes for both the swingers and the Baptists.) Both seem to be pretty harmless activities if you ask me.

Or, Satori's First Rule of Life: as long as you're not hurting anyone but yourself, if you'll agree to tolerate my bad habits, I'll agree to tolerate yours.

I have a lot of bad habits, so I may be getting the better part of the deal here. But who ever said that life was fair?

Do what you want, but don't do it to me. (Unless I ask for it.) Without intending to come off as elitist, I believe that folks in general would be a lot happier if they spent less time worrying about what I'm doing and spent more time figuring out what they want to do.

The fact that something like this ended up in court (and that fact that this was considered newsworthy) in the first place sickens me. I do not like how they arrived at this ruling, but I'm pleased with their ultimate conclusion.

Back