• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Handmade Leather Knife Slips - Shrunken Goat, Shrunken Bison, Veg-tan, Bridle leathers.

redoxmusic

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Good day all,

I've got a few knife slips for sale. These are all made by me and I do guarantee my work and will repair or replace any of my leatherwork that fails on you.

Shipping is $5 (CONUS), and no additional shipping charge for more than one item. If you are interested in an item and need international shipping, check with me and I'll quote you a price.

***If you like something below but need a different size, let me know and I can make it for you.***

1. Shrunken Goat leather belt pouch - Dark brown. This is a very soft and supple leather but also very durable. The pouch is 2 inches wide by 5 inches tall. Features a Winchester 45 Colt snap. $30

mrWLbVB.jpg
HZpwhqB.jpg
zpai4lj.jpg

2. Glazed Shrunken Bison leather double slip - Chocolate brown. This is a really lovely leather that breaks in and just gets better over time. I made this one to carry a knife and flashlight/pen/another knife. This largest pouch measure 1.75 inches wide by 5 inches tall. The smallest pouch measures 1 1/2 inches wide by 3 1/2 inches tall. $30. Sold.
nCBzhQv.jpg

3. Shrunken Goat slip - Dark brown. Very soft and supple leather. The pouch measures 1 3/4 inches wide by 4 inches tall. $20
rSPgrlM.jpg

4. Shrunken Goat leather slip - Tan. The pouch is a really great leather that breaks in wonderfully and is very soft and supple. This measures 1 3/4 inches wide by 3 3/4 inches tall. $20
Bd3795y.jpg

5. Shrunken Goat leather slip - Dark brown. This is a very soft and supple leather. The pouch measures 1 3/4 inches wide by 3 3/4 inches tall. $20
NJTFiDZ.jpg

6. Shrunken Goat leather slip - Tan. This is a very soft and supple leather. The pouch measures 1 1/2 inches wide by 5 inches tall. $20
Uc0Fm8n.jpg

7. Shrunken Goat leather slip - Tan. This is a very soft and supple leather. The pouch measures 1 5/8 inches wide by 4 1/2 inches tall. $20 sold.
vSSVbJH.jpg

8. Shrunken Goat leather slip - Dark brown. This is a very soft and supple leather. The pouch measures 1 3/4 inches wide by 4 inches tall. $20
zmPWVtK.jpg

9. Glazed Shrunken Bison leather slip - Chocolate brown. The pouch measures 1 3/4 inches wide by 4 1/2 inches tall. $20
FIFHrVk.jpg

10. Glazed Shrunken Bison leather slip - Chocolate brown. The pouch measures 1 3/4 inches wide by 5 inches tall. $20
ANoP6tt.jpg

11. Glazed Shrunken Bison leather slip - Chocolate brown. The pouch measures 1 3/4 inches wide by 5 1/4 inches tall. $20
xAxk9ui.jpg

12. Bridle leather slip - brown. This is a lovely leather but a much firmer temper than the goat or bison above. It breaks in beautifully though! The pouch measures 1 3/4 inches wide by 5 inches tall.
xwcKhwx.jpg

13. Natural veg tan leather slip. This will patina very nicely over time. One of my favorite leathers. The pouch measures 1 3/4 inches wide by 4 1/2 inches tall. $20. Sold.
Vh4Srks.jpg

14. Natural veg tan leather slip. This will patina very nicely over time. One of my favorite leathers. The pouch measures 1 3/4 inches wide by 5 1/4 inches tall. $20
OVauYJa.jpg

15. Natural veg tan leather slip. This will patina very nicely over time. One of my favorite leathers. The pouch measures 2 inches wide by 5 1/5 inches tall. $20
qGI8uzJ.jpg

16. Shrunken Goat leather slip - Tan. This is a very soft and supple leather. The pouch measures 1 1/2 inches wide by 4 1/2 inches tall. $20
5HRd4bt.jpg

17. Glazed Shrunken Bison leather slip - Chocolate brown. The pouch measures 1 1/2 inches wide by 4 1/2 inches tall. $20
JYtBMjT.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Hi friend, can you post a pic of the back on no. 2? Thank you!

Back