• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Handmade Leather Slips

redoxmusic

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I have several handmade leather slips/sheaths for folding knives available for sale below. All are hand made and hand stitched (saddle stitched) by myself. Prices include shipping in the U.S.

I will ship internationally at an additional cost. Just send me a PM and I’ll prepare a shipping quote.

1. Hickory brown English bridle leather with medium brown stitching. $20
T8Fkf4y.jpg

2. Custom mahogany dyed English bridle leather with red stitching and gold color grommet (for lanyard). $25
Oi6BHko.jpg

3. Chocolate brown glazed shrunken bison leather with gold stitching and antique brass color grommet (for lanyard). $25
0tL3UjL.jpgPMoCkPL.jpguO1Okep.jpg

4. Chocolate brown scotch-grain latigo leather (Horween) with ivory stitching. Note: This is a horizontal belt-sheath/pouch for folders. It can be worn for cross-draw either L.H. or R.H. or side or back carry. $25
F2Ia6J9.jpg

5. Havana Brown English bridle leather with dark brown stitching. $20
x2d8gD6.jpgwmdXz7F.jpg

6. Tan & black shrunken African goat leather (nice stuff!) with black stitching. $25
QNmy67w.jpgUSQtdbc.jpg

Last edited:
7. Medium brown English bridle leather with ivory stitching. $20
HjJm4lX.jpg

8. Chocolate brown scotch-grain latigo (Horween) with brown stitching and gold color grommet (for lanyard). $25
tKhlHdT.jpg

9. Black English bridle leather with red stitching. $20
2TLKIR2.jpgOfRxHqw.jpg

10. Chocolate brown scotch-grain latigo (Horween) with red stitching and silver colored grommet (for lanyard). $25
EbdG6Xl.jpg

Thanks for looking!

-Isaac

Back