Hanna Update

Thanks for sharing, she's grown so much since you started this thread and I've been following her progress. You're a great grandad and we're all lucky you allowed her to come into our lives...

Continued smoke and prayers going up for her and everyone cares about her.

I will watch the vid when I am not at work.

I am Very appreciative that you keep us informed. I feel that it lends more to your knives, knowing you and your family as people, not just some guy who makes me knives.

Thanks again John and good luck and best wishes to Hanna!

This video actually has a picture of me in it, that`s pretty rare, I`m not a picture guy.

That Flipagram was cool!:thumbup:Tell Becky thanks for making it.:)

And we've seen yer mug in plenty of gathering pics over the years.:p

Annnnnd have fun at camp Hanna.

She looks like she is doing good. God summer camp seems like it was another lifetime ago, she will have a great time and make some camp friends to boot.

She has made some friends in the past couple of years, so they share the same cabin. This is strictly for children who have had cancer.

This was the first time I saw this, that about brought tears to my eyes, best wishes to her for a speedy recovery.

WooHoo! That's two lovely ladies right there.
My 10 year old started back last week.
And my wife is an English teacher that started back to work also.

Now, my electricity bill can FINALLY go back to normal.
With three kids and my wife at home all summer my electricity bill has been outrageous.
Starting to think about getting Solar Panels...

very very awesome. Such a great picture. And no matter what is happening she has that great smile! More good thoughts sent her way :)

Back