• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hanwei Tactical Wakizashi, Katana and Tanto set - 20% OFF and a Free MOLLE attachment

Hello BF,

We're running a 20% off deal on the Hanwei Tactical Swords. 20% OFF puts all 3 at just over $500 w/ free shipping in the lower 48. We'll throw in a free MOLLE attachment before your box heads out the door too.

Add all 3 to your cart and use coupon code GIMMETACS to get the deal, valid through March 21st or until we run out.

More info on the Tactical Swords from Hanwei available here.

Have a good one,
Blake

This trio offer sounds like a pretty good deal and I am very tempted. However I live up in Canada and worry the shipping costs maybe be prohibitive, anyone know of a dealer that ships for free, or reasonably low cost, to Ontario Canada? As well I have heard rumors of long back-order waits for the tactical line, as much as 9 months, any truth to the scuttlebutt?

Cheers, BigfootSlim

Hello,
Any chance you will be running this special agian for all three blades?
I am looking to purchase now.

Scott

Hello BF,

We're running a 20% off deal on the Hanwei Tactical Swords. 20% OFF puts all 3 at just over $500 w/ free shipping in the lower 48. We'll throw in a free MOLLE attachment before your box heads out the door too.

Add all 3 to your cart and use coupon code GIMMETACS to get the deal, valid through March 21st or until we run out.

More info on the Tactical Swords from Hanwei available here.

Have a good one,
Blake

Back