Happy New Year... What are you doing tonight?

Happy New Year... Hope all of you are safe and have a great 2000.

What are you doing tonight?

I am staying home with my wife, watching a movie, and probably falling asleep before the clock strikes midnight.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Greg Davenport
http://www.ssurvival.com
Are You Ready For The Challenge?
Are You Ready To Learn The Art Of Wilderness Survival?

Home, waiting for the ball to fall...then walk the dawg & to bed so I can get up and go fishing in the AM. If 2000 starts out as good as 1999 ended, it'll be a great year!
Happy Tidings to you and yours!

------------------
In the long run, luck is given only to the efficient.
-Helmut Von Moltke

Staying home with the wife, kid and dogs!
biggrin.gif

We had homemade pizza for supper and we have been watching the countdown on TV through the zones. At the same time, I'm on the net seeing what is happening on all my boards! Boring, eh!?!
smile.gif

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

------------------
Plainsman :)
primitiveguy@hotmail.com

You use what you have on you, then you improvise! :)

deleted.

[This message has been edited by jrf (edited 12-26-2000).]

Here's how we rang in the new year! (YAWN!)

Connor woke up about 11:35. I got a bottle ready and fed him. Mom was in bed sound asleep already!
redface.gif
At 11:55, I finished my midnight snack, Connor had already finished his bottle. (He's already eating like me!
biggrin.gif
)

11:59 Connor and I scared the begeezes out of mom waking her up to ring in the new year!

12:10 Connor was on a second bottle! The first one wasn't full!
frown.gif

12:25 Mom and baby both back in bed and sound asleep. Dad (me) back on the internet like a REALLY bored fool!
smile.gif

Happy New Year everyone!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Plainsman :)
primitiveguy@hotmail.com

You use what you have on you, then you improvise! :)

I'm enjoying a roast beef sandwich, polishing off a bottle Pepsi, and listening to the Art Bell special on my Baygen Radio.
tongue.gif

------------------
Big-Target>>>>>>SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

I stayed home, watched the Redwings play hockey, had crackers/cheese and wine with my wife, and watched the celebrations from all over the world, quite interesting actually.

------------------
Lee

LIfe is too important to be taken seriously. Oscar Wilde

[This message has been edited by MichLee (edited 01 January 2000).]

Hi guys,, my wife had to work the graveyard shift on new years eve so I spent it with the animals.. I took the 2 hounds and rode my horse about three miles into the woods behind the house and camped out. Sipped Wild Turkey (for medicinal purposes only), and roasted some tenderloin from the 6 point I killed over Thanksgiving weekend. Layed by the fire and watched about a billion stars and took a big fat nap..I'll tell ya friends, call me boring but it don't get much beter than that..

Back