Have 2 Benchmade Gold Class Infidels 3300-81, 3310-91: New member looking for info.

Hi Folks-

I'm brand new to the forum.

Several years ago while shoppoing for a duty knife and some other equipment I was introduced to Benchmade Gold Class knives by the owner of an LE and outdoor eqipment store.

Over the course of a couple of years I ended up purchasing a couple of Benchmade Gold Class Infidel auto knives. They are the 3300-81 which was a run of 50 and the 3310-91 which was a run of 200.

I hadn't looked at them for some time until recently. That got me wondering what the current value was. I did some Google searches and found no recent sales. Same on Ebay. Both are in 100% NIB condition having been stored in a vault since purchase w/all original papers, COA, etc.

If anyone has any info on the current value I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks very much!!

R

Last edited:
A member pm'd me. I have tried to reply. Not sure that my PM function is working properly. I've asked for clarification on the help forum.

A member pm'd me. I have tried to reply. Not sure that my PM function is working properly. I've asked for clarification on the help forum.

That other member doesn't have a paid membership, so they can't send pm's.

That 3300-81 is very rare and highly sought after. I have no clue about the value because I've never seen one come up for sale. You can't sell autos on ebay, so that's why you're not going to find them there. The 3310-91 is also a nice one, but they do come up for sale occasionally, I've seen them ranging from $700-$900.

I removed 4 posts which were discussing a sale. Take it to the Exchange. No sales in discussion forums.

Hi Corey-

I meant to ask...

Why is the 3300-81 particularly sought after relative to other Gold Class knives that are similarly limited? I'd think that being an auto the market would be more limited.

Really sucks about ebay. Hadn't thought about that - certainly explains why I never found one there.

Hi Corey-

I meant to ask...

Why is the 3300-81 particularly sought after relative to other Gold Class knives that are similarly limited? I'd think that being an auto the market would be more limited.

Really sucks about ebay. Hadn't thought about that - certainly explains why I never found one there.
It's bc it's golden unicorn rare. High quality limited run knives go up in price on the secondary market really quickly. So it really comes down to how bad someone wants it. The fact that there are ppl who basically are flippers to fund their knife hobby doesn't hurt resale values either.

It's bc it's golden unicorn rare. High quality limited run knives go up in price on the secondary market really quickly. So it really comes down to how bad someone wants it. The fact that there are ppl who basically are flippers to fund their knife hobby doesn't hurt resale values either.

I went through a brief phase of buying some Benchmade knives - Gold Class and regular issue - in 2010 and 2011. I have not really followed them much beyond that. I know that the 3300-81 was a run of 50. Have there not been other 50 runs or is that very uncommon for Benchmade Gold Class?

Thanks again for the info!!

They do a lot of limited runs, so you might not be able to get an exact price but expect it to be around current limited run prices. Not sure if you are going to get an exact "I didn't leave any money on the table" estimate because you generally lose money on knives and it's also a fickle hobby.

There's a few other rare gold class that you can try to find prices for to give a gauge of what someone might be willing to pay. Some of these can probably be found for less than the original msrp, but there's also other models that had 200 or 300 made that sell for more than msrp. I know that the drop point infidel usually sells for less, but the dagger might appeal to more people.

46DM limited to 12 MSRP $2000
706-02 less than 75 MSRP $450
941-81 limited to 38 MSRP $600
5500-81 limited to 50 MSRP $700
210-81 limited to 50 MSRP $800
210-82 limited to 75 MSRP $700
210-83 limited to 53 MSRP $450
51-121 limited to 75 MSRP $1800
531-131 limited to 70 MSRP $1100
710-144 limited to 75 MSRP $1400

Thanks so much for the great info!! Very informative!! I had no idea that they did such small runs - 12. Wow.

Back