Hawk Pics

:eek: Wow, you suck! ;) :D

Nice little pile you got there. Have you beat on the RMJ's or the Strider any? It would be fun to see what they can do. I suppose I should get around to taking some pics of my VTAC and get them up as well.

:D Very nice!! Have you ever tried to make your own? All you need is a hyperactive imagination, (and a little equipment) ....just a thought... :cool:

Thanks for the Kudos guys, but post some pics dang nab it :D

As for the RMJ stuff, one of the Hawk's in the pic are one of the first bunch he ever did. I won it in an auction to support Rob Simonich's family after he tragically died. It is a treasure and possible the only item I own that I would never sell or trade. I feel special given a chance to posses it.
I have used one of the other one of the other RMJ hawks, and the Strider axe and would rather take the ATC VTac with over any other Hawk I've come across thus far. I'd trade the other RMJ Hawks for VTAC's but I don't know what I'd do with the six that never saw use :eek: The Strider is a monster, but I do see room for improvement, plus It's not really a Tomahawk. While I am the "Fan of Steel", I am just as guilty of being a Fan of ATC. In my personal opinion Andy and Company make the best Tomahawks on the market. If they didn't I wouldn't waste my money on them. As for making my own, I have some Ideas sketched out but ,I know as much about forging as I do Rocket Science :eek: :D Maybe one day but not any time soon ;)

blue moon said:
I don't see a next gen ranger hawk in the mix. Did you miss out on that one?
Is that one no longer in production? I can't find one anywhere. :(

As soon as I get my wife to lend me her camera, I will post a pic of my little collection.
Nice assortment of nam hawks you have there! I like the various color combinations.

Photos of some hawks I have.
A: 1 of 2 (wood handle) and 2 of 2 (black handle) are the first two approved heads by Peter Lagana when American Tomahawk was reopened by Andy Prisco
B: The fiberglass handled one is an early Lagana. With sheath
C: And the all green is a Hess hawk.

NICE

Never saw the Fiberglass one.....If it ever needs a new home let me know :eek: :D Thanks for posting some pics!

Fan of steel, out of all the hawks you have, which one do you prefer? By that i mean weight wise, materials, and balance.

I put some baseball bat grip tape on the handle and it improved things dramatically. I think I might eventually retape it to add another ~1" to the grip.

PA090030.jpg

PA090031.jpg

I ended up painting bed liner onto the handle of my VTAC. Works much better now.

nice pics guys!

Back