• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

HDS Titanium Ra Clicky for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

WValtakis

Hand engraving & Titanium anodizing
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
View media item 1174First...I'm probably going stir crazy on nightshifts, so this may get withdrawn soon when I start thinking clearly again :eek:.

Second, this has been carried... it has been my EDC since I received it from Henry back when they came out. If you're looking for a safe queen this isn't it. It has micro scratches, and a small ding on the bezel and tailcap. That being said, it's still in great condition and you don't have to feel bad about carrying it :).

With that out of the way, if you know what this is then you know how rare they are. I have the light, baggy/paperwork, extra ti bezel (unengraved), bezel up clip, bezel up/down clip and one clip blank that can be bent to your liking (for those who weren't around CPF then, I made all the clips for the run of Ti Clickies).

I'm open to offers (lowballers will be ignored), Spyderco/Ramco Laguiole (+$), William Henry's in zdp-189 damascus, titanium watches with tritium, titanium lights with tritium, high end folders or autos. I can say now that I will be picky, as this light is incredibly rare (<75 made), has been my companion for years and I know if I let it go I'll most likely never see one again.

I can email more pics when discussing trades, thanks for looking. And again, I reserve the right to withdraw this at any time if I come to my senses ;)

~Chip

Last edited:
Still available, keep the offers coming. Thanks for looking :)

~Chip

Back on nightshift...still available, keep the offers coming.

Thanks for looking,
~Chip

This ultra rare HDS is still available for trade :eek:

Feel free to make your offers, specifically unique/oddball/discontinued stuff interests me.

Thanks for looking,
~Chip

Yup, it's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back