Heads up, Ti-Pen...

Alright, I just received this urgent E-mail from James, he needs to call, right?

Now, I have to explain things to him that I should not have to explain. He was not mad, he just had no idea what the hell people were talking about.

And I said to him, "I guess people don't understand the English Language, James..."

Apparently, someone has some problems with reading comprehension.

No matter how much I want to have a Ranch in Wyoming, I realize the physical impossibility of this happening given the current set of circumstances.

I will tell you, one last time, I hope you can read.

The Ti-Pen and the Ti-Pencil are two, entirely different things.

OK, that was a nice use of Italics, you still don't understand?

The Ti-Pen was hand drawn by me, it requires extensive machining, it is not going to be done by JSP. It was an idea I had, I have good drawings, etc. James is not a machinist, although this might see the light of day at some other time, for right now, James is NOT involved in it. SO! I would suggest that you take the time to actually read what I am writing in various threads when you have a question, I answer it. I answered it honestly. You then turn right around and simply IGNORE what I wrote and you call someone that has NOTHING to do with it as if you WISH he did. Apparently, you think I have some secret thing going on. If you would have simply READ the response I took the time to write to you, you would have saved yourself the money for the phone call. Further, you would look alot better right now. Basically, you called someone up in the 1950s and asked them what Watergate [in the 1970s] was. Is that too cryptic? It means, you called someone up and you were literally saying something they did not even comprehend because you simply would not listen to a thing I wrote.

Every day, I get more and more terrified to drive on public streets. This is one of the reasons why. People are simply Koo-Koo for Cocoa Puffs now.

So, are you saying James will be making the Ti-pen soon?

Kidding!!!

Don, you're absolutely correct about people having trouble comprehending the simple written/spoken word. But try to avoid getting me ranting about the rules of the road.

Burke,

It is VERY frustrating to be asked something and then the person more or less says, "You don't know what you're talking about, I'm going to the source!"

I AM the SOURCE. I designed the damned thing! Two other Gents here took that design and ran it through a computer. They took a drawing that I literally did in an MS BITMAP window [!] and made that a reality.

So, there is no going to the "Source." When the question was posed by a couple of people, Pen V. Pencil, I was the Origin of this and I answered honestly.

So...should I be offended? Maybe not. It seems to me that what happened was...someone more or less came to the conclusion that I was lying or not knowing what I was talking about! Hahaha... How arrogant.

Will James make something in the future that you can actually scribble with?

Time will tell. :D

Folks, the Ti pencil is a fine piece of work. Take my word for it.
And when the Ti pen comes out, I will get one of those as well...:cool:

now that i am getting better with pressure points and locks, a nice Ti pen would reallllly be nice. just putting it back up to show my interest. PLEASE let us know when it gets done. i REALLY want one!!!!

p.s. u know, Mont Blanc refills would also work REALLY well. i LOVE the way their ballpoins write!!

Back