Heart Attack, Hyperventilation, Fainting Threadd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official notice to all those people who open the mail over the next few days...Please control yourself...don't freak, faint, wet themselves or do girlie sissies shrieks when they see a HEST in the mailbox...

Wow, this place will be as quiet as a church if that is true, & Mr. Pelton can finally get off the Rol-Aids & Tums and possibly get more than 2 hours sleep a night . . . :D
Be safe.

I'm guessing this is still only for the LE knives, since I don't think Mr. Pelton has announced the arrival of the production knives yet, right?

that second video has a new rifle box leaning up against the gunsafe in the background behind the screaming kid. wonder what was in that? :cool:

i'd LOVE a new boomstick for Christmas. :D

production knives are coming... Want the LE's in the hands of their proud new owners cuz they have been waiting the longest!

production knives are coming... Want the LE's in the hands of their proud new owners cuz they have been waiting the longest!

Are the production knives going to you first, or directly to the stores selling them?

I think he said production knives are going straight to the dealers.

Cool. If that's the case, the dealers should be getting them throughout this week (assuming they left Italy last Friday and today).

Production knives are coming to DPx Gear then turned around to dealers.

if you freak, faint, wet yourself or do girlie sissie shrieks you may need a nurse!

elle-driver1.jpg

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back