• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Helle Jegermester

PendletonAce

Gold Member
This is the Jegermester from Helle knives out of Norway. The 4.3" blade is 12C27 stainless with a clean scandi grind. The handle is curly birch, and the leather dangler sheath fits the knife perfectly.

The knife has seen minimal light use, mostly indoors. Has some very light signs of use on the blade but generally feels almost new. Edge is still factory with some ceramic honing. Slices paper clean. It's been stored out of its sheath and the handle has been waxed to keep it hydrated. Sheath has a couple minor scuffs from the one time I used it outdoors but has likewise been oiled and cared for. I picked it up because I love Helle's designs, but have realized I can't bring myself to beat on this one. The handle is just about perfect size for my size L hands. The packaging is lost to time.

Knife is $160 new, looking for $115 obro shipped for it. Prefer PPFF, but can discuss other options. Will ship quickly via USPS insured. Let me know if you have any questions.

Back