Hello gang!!!! ITS SHAVING TIME...

What I want to know is how a basic member posts pictures???????? Boy this guy keeps coming back and back and back as a new troll each day.

gentle_angel

Banned
<b><font color= red>I am an idiot!
My name is jonfLLush, or Sour12000, or manhoney or any of a number of other stupid things.

I am the generic, faceless troll. I suffer from deep seated (but totally justified and realistic) feelings of inadequacy. I am powerless in all aspects of my life. I am insecure and weak, ineffectual and mentally impotent.

Women despise me for my lack of worth, men despise me for my craven and cowardly ways. My sniveling and whining are repulsive to all who meet me.

In short, I am a loser and a troll.

I was born an idiot, I'll be an idiot all my life and I'll die an idiot.

I am also banned yet again.</font></b>

Hi Idiot!
Bye Idiot!

Try again after you finish whacking off over your collection of David Hasselhoff pictures!
:D

Guys,

It's just a suggestion, but if y'all would click on the "Report this thread to a Moderator" link, this kind of dog crap would disappear much quicker.

BFC is a big place and it takes a lot of time for Cougar and I to go through all the forums. Unless someone clues us in, crap like this might sit undetected for hours.

If you don't want to do that, you can always email either Cougar Allen or myself. (preferably both!)

This seems to be the most accurate and meaningfull post our friend Johnny has made to date.

This site has a lot of hits for being about ball shaving. WTF is wrong with everybody! I admit I joined the board not too long ago and saw a similar post but I missed seeing the picture because it was old news and full of red script from the moderator.

This time I caught the picture and was first to respond because I was on the site when it hit. Good or bad - I'm glad that I saw the shot because it was both disturbing and funny. Maybe next time I'll key the moderator...

:D :D :D

Laugh!

Originally posted by Mick Strider:
I thought it was funny as ****.
Stay light guys.

Come on man.... I'm trying to cover my as* here! I agree but not everyone has the same humor I do. Sorry guys, here it is...

5j77814.jpg

killerkain

KillerKain, that is BAD FORM period. I suggest it is removed. That is not a sense of humor.

JC

...hell, at times, I've been known to be tasteless and crude a$$ myself!!!;) But there are some things I don't make fun of, and the Special Olympics is one of them. I have had the privilege of being a supporter and volunteer of the Special Olympics, and I can tell you, the people participating in the Special Olympics have as much heart and determination as any athlete. And they do it with no ill will and prejudice towards others.

Now, if this had been posted in Whine & Cheese, I probably wouldn't have thought twice about it, only because it would seem normal fodder there...

Back