Hello

leatherman

leathermoderator
The last three years have been interesting to say the least.

Armoralleather is going through a metamorphosis

from sheath maker to something art based

I will continue to make sheaths and other things

but will focus on making art works here on out, I will be posting past works and already starting work on current projects

I'm feeling like I did in 2001 when I started my journey, this is going to be a ride.

Scary and exciting at the same time, and also renewing.

I truly wish you all the best with your future endeavors !!!!!! You were a big inspiration for me starting my journey into leather sheaths. You were always kind in offering advice and helping along the way 😊

And I think there’s more than just a few that check in here 👍👍

you're a legend around these parts Dwayne...glad I got in on the early days your "functional art" phase...best of luck on your next stage...let us see some of your new artworks when you're ready for a showing...heck, I might want to buy some of that too.

I think one hallmark of a true artist is when they have a signature style that is so uniquely their own that is universally recognizable. Heck, I can spot a Puckett Armorall from a mile away!

jC9Ygwz.jpg

eI1QMeS.jpg

1670651680124.png

1670651600299.png
WOdrvEi.jpg

Last edited:
I truly wish you all the best with your future endeavors !!!!!! You were a big inspiration for me starting my journey into leather sheaths. You were always kind in offering advice and helping along the way 😊

And I think there’s more than just a few that check in here 👍👍
I second this. I would say my top 3 are definitely leatherman leatherman , cpirtle cpirtle , and duramax duramax (yes you)

One day my sheaths will keep up. Not today though lol. You fellas have a glorious day.

My little girl is coming home from visiting grandma today so I know mine will be 😁

Hi Dwayne, no, we haven't forgot about you. What media are your art works going to be focused on? I hope you find as much enjoyment in your new direction as I do in mine. Since I retired five years ago and like working with metal, I do some metal art every once in awhile. I like to incorporate some type of spinning in them, here are a few examples. All of the steel balls spin and the rocket revolves around the sphere.

IMG_1507.jpegIMG_1647 2.jpeg

You made some of my most favourite sheaths !!! I can only wish you all the very best for the future !!!!

Here's to hoping your next endeavor in life goes wonderfully for you and your family. 👍

Some years back now, Dwayne agreed to make me a set of sheaths and sheath carriers of my design. The best leather I have ever owned. This system allowed belt carry and bandoleer carry, with all the components interchangeable. Amazing quality. I could use a few more sheaths to match these. Hint, hint. :D
EKsNaqR.jpg

Back