HELP. swamp warden scales?

AdamFuzzyballs

Gold Member
So I have a swamp warden, and I love it. I'd like it to be my main backpacking knife, and it's my edc at the moment. However, I'd like to see if I could get some micarta handles made to put on it for the woods, I just prefer the thicker grip over the skeletonized handle. Does anybody have any maker they could recommend to make these handles? I am unsure of who to ask to do it. Thanks in advance!

Yeah there was a guy here that made a run of them, but they're gone with no others forthcoming, from what I understand.

Yeah there was a guy here that made a run of them, but they're gone with no others forthcoming, from what I understand.

That about sums it up!
The guy who made them has disappeared from the forum once all the orders were confirmed as delivered.

I am still kicking around, just been busy with more firearm related projects. I did a small run of handle scales, PM me for details, just need to upgrade my membership and will be listing some for sale.

Wow! I'm glad to hear this. I missed out on your originals, so I'll try to pick up some of these. Thanks for posting up.

Great news to hear more will be available! The last ones were great. Now to just get some more Swamp Wardens made..........

I am still kicking around, just been busy with more firearm related projects. I did a small run of handle scales, PM me for details, just need to upgrade my membership and will be listing some for sale.

Can you do kydex sheaths to fit your scales? I got in on your run of scales, but now need sheaths.

I've received a pair of his green canvas from this run. Haven't fit them up, but they sure do look good :thumbup:

If you haven't seen them, LOOK - you owe it to yourself

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...s-Green-Canvas-Black-Paper-Micarta-Orange-G10
attachment.php

Because, yes, you CAN have that :eek:
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1351588-Burl-Swamp-Warden-Handle-Scales-80-Shipped

IMG_1964_zps9vgylzg2.jpg

I was going to grab another set but I have two pairs on my Wardens already (and really like them) so I will leave them for those who don't have a set yet !!! They really make the Warden into a different blade !!!!!!!

I got mine installed last night. They fit great! They would fool me as factory-built if I didn't know the history. Very cool to see these produced again.

Oh man... I have some nice wood blocks sitting around that would make PERFECT Swamp Warden scales...

Ben, PM incoming! :D

Back