Help! Unable to post reply??!!

Color me confused. I was able to post this new thread, but I cannot post a reply on this thread:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=405906.

Instead, I get this message:

"gstella, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

Any ideas? Thanks!

Only members can advertise knives for sale on Bladeforums -- click on "Upgrade your forums experience, and help support this site" at the top of the page for details on memberships. Posting a reply in that forum would be equivalent to advertising a knife for sale.

You can send him an email. Click on his name and then select "send email to Gravelface" from the pulldown menu. :cool:

So to clarify, only paying members can reply to a WTB? That OK, your house, your rules, just trying to understand the rules.

btw, the reason I was posting a reply instead of emailing is because my attempts to email him failed for reasons unknown; so I was going to ask him to email me for a link to the knife he wanted for sale. It's all moot now, those two mint Battle Rats for sale on a consignment site have sold at $145.

Yes, only paying members can reply to a WTB. Sometimes his email doesn't work or he has chosen not to make an email address available here -- it's unfortunate, but it's his loss.

Back