Help with Pew Pew value

954Ink

Gold Member
Buddy of mine has two rare variants. He's willing to sale but wants market value as he paid a mint for them. It's Glock Talo Premier Gold 23. He has 2. He was told they only made 300 of them in 2009. We've been trying to find some idea of what's it's worth.

Any input or advice is appreciated. I'll post a link in the comment of the exact model I'm talking about. Thanks BF.

Have no idea what it's worth. But I do know, most limited editions or commemorative guns the first bullet down the tube reduces the value by 35-50%
Personally I can't see doing that to a Glock plain, simple and reliable is why I like Glock.

I have often heard that you can see if any have sold on Gunbroker and see what they have sold for. That will give ya a reasonable idea what they are bringing.

I have often heard that you can see if any have sold on Gunbroker and see what they have sold for. That will give ya a reasonable idea what they are bringing.
I used that feature in the past. I haven't been able to figure it out lately thought.

Sorry to burst your friend's bubble, but that has absolutely no "market value" over a standard used gen 3 G23, and may even be harder to sell, as the "fancy" stuff, and the caliber, will limit your potential buyers.

I bought one of the G17 G1 reproductions last year. Didn’t fire it. Honestly, I forgot that I have it.

In twenty years it might be worth something. Or, I might remember it’s there and go shoot a few hundred rounds through it. :)

Value for items like these are very dependant on who sees the lisitings. If someone is looking for one or it catches the eye of the right buyer.

That said I've seen one sell in auction at $1000.00, but another went for just $600.00. Best bet would probably be to list on Gunbroker or in a gun auction that has good advertising.

Back